Thought on how to stop these UU spin offs

I LOVE INDY

Ok so I know their not acually doing anything wrong but it's kinda annoying and they have definitly being rejected from uu.

I say we make a new clan for people that can't get into uu. UUCP undead uprising community players

This will just be a clan tag or name for people that want to have uu in the tag without breaching the rules or making yourself look like your in UUK or UUS this is just a thought I'm not going to make the clan unless I get permits and stuff

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I surely am not liking what is going on, but I am not sure if there is anything us admins can do. I personally don't want to have a new clan (UUCP), I prefer keeping UU in our clan tag and that will be final.

But for now, we will see what we will do with those UU fanboys, and go from there. And still, us admins will keep on rejecting those who don't follow our criteria, or those we don't those. But we will accept those who follow the criteria, and those who we trust.

• Upvote 1

I surely am not liking what is going on, but I am not sure if there is anything us admins can do. I personally don't want to have a new clan (UUCP), I prefer keeping UU in our clan tag and that will be final.

But for now, we will see what we will do with those UU fanboys, and go from there. And still, us admins will keep on rejecting those who don't follow our criteria, or those we don't those. But we will accept those who follow the criteria, and those who we trust.

Like me? :)

• Upvote 1

Like me? :)

Yes, people like you.

Yer sure it's just a long term fix if they don't change

Either us admins need a meeting (intervention) about this situation, like we need to either do something to stop this or do nothing and leave it as it is. It just depends what us admins think is best. 

• Community Manager

I disagree.

. Why should any noobs who DONT know basic rules use UU in their clan tag? It's about nothing when all players will wear UUCP, what's the difference from normal UU member?...

Nono this is not very good idea, if someone want be in real UU, it need to kick his ass to do harder for it. My opinion so plz dont blame me for it. :)

Edited by ℱᖇᑌᑭЇᔕᔕ

Going back to UU members if you look most of the UU member apps about 95% of them get rejected most people that play ZAM wont meet the UU standards of not breaking rules, respect, activity, maturity etc...

I can see why class has rejected so many  UU apps. There is no need for any other UU divisions UU, UU-S and UU-K is all we need and I like it this way.  As for what I was saying if class was to accept a bad player/ rule breaker It is just bringing shame to UU and not setting a good example for other players to follow.

Either us admins need a meeting (intervention) about this situation, like we need to either do something to stop this or do nothing and leave it as it is. It just depends what us admins think is best.

Or, you know... we could alll just discuss it here on the forum, it's not a secret or anything.

• Founder
Undead Uprising started out as a community, which meant that the "UU"-tag was used by our community (I did not care who use the tag and who did not), it was a way to see who was a part of the community. Since the start of our Steam Group 10/05/2013 the UU clan tag is no longer allowed by other people than our staff members or the lucky one that had been picked out. 

People that play ZAM is more less everyone in here, so forget about having UU in your clan tag, instead put in [ZAM], this is much better, I can make a Steam group for all ZAM players and they will be able to use that tag and they don't have to get auto kicked by console for using something similar to UU. So I made a group, I'm all alone in here, from now on I'm known as [ZAM]Classixz.

Anyone else is free to join my new clan c:

Invite all people that may want to be a part of this and they are all free to use ZAM as clantag!

• Upvote 3

I disagree.

. Why should any noobs who DONT know basic rules use UU in their clan tag? It's about nothing when all players will wear UUCP, what's the difference from normal UU member?...

Nono this is not very good idea, if someone want be in real UU, it need to kick his ass to do harder for it. My opinion so plz dont blame me for it. :)

Frump don't you use ukk as your clan tag?

• Downvote 1

• Community Manager

Frump don't you use ukk as your clan tag?

:D Seriously, no! I'm not disrespecting UU clan and I'm not that low copy clans when I'm not in them. I have never used something like that. Edited by ℱᖇᑌᑭЇᔕᔕ