Youtube rank

brambes39

Hello my idea is to make a youtube rank/loadout

1. Youtuber sign above you're head ingame

2.A loudout (Don't know what for loudout)

3.Youtube rank on the website

To get this rank you need to have atleast (Don't know how much) subscribers

And upload twice a week?

Give it a thumbs up if u like it.

Making videos shouldnt be for a rank, you make videos because you enjoy it, not so that you can get extra stuff, The guys who get it are the ones that are absolutely huge and classixz gave them a loadout to enjoy the game more, which could hope fully get more people to come, in which case i think did. A camo could be pretty cool but i mean you get a camo for paying 5 dollars for  vip.

@bluebird i think 113 is a better number??? but when ur ext sub comes we should make it 114 :DDD

6 minutes ago, BrEn! said:

Making videos shouldnt be for a rank, you make videos because you enjoy it, not so that you can get extra stuff, The guys who get it are the ones that are absolutely huge and classixz gave them a loadout to enjoy the game more, which could hope fully get more people to come, in which case i think did. A camo could be pretty cool but i mean you get a camo for paying 5 dollars for  vip.

@bluebird i think 113 is a better number??? but when ur ext sub comes we should make it 114 :DDD

Yeah but more people will start to make vids for that 'rank' and more people will join zam.