RaNdOm MaPrOtaTiOn?!

Classixz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enjoy random map rotation?

• Yes, but i think we should vote on how we want the maps to go..
    • Yes, but let the server random the maps, so no one will actually know what's the next map.
    • NO! NO! Leave it like it has always been! DONT CHANGE!

• Founder

Please VOTE, also if you picked Number 1, please share how you would want it, also if you find that someone made a good map rotation and you like it, vote it up, most votes probably the winner i guess..

Map names... And our current rotation..

mp_array mp_cracked mp_crisis mp_firingrange mp_duga mp_hanoi mp_cairo mp_havoc mp_cosmodrome mp_nuked mp_radiation mp_mountain mp_villa mp_russianbase

Okay, i used to Play Gmod and they had this thing called "RTV" (Rock The Vote). At the end of every map about 3 mins before, they had this little black menu with 5 maps and you could pick either one, which ever one is picked most wins. To adapt on this they also have a command called "!Nominate" Then menus of all of the maps will appear, you will pick one and it will be nominated to be chosen in the RTV before the map ends. Think we should add this see how it goes, was really useful and cool.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Me Too i don't want Voting System cos than comes maybe 2or3 Times nuketown Map and than Array or so...

Most of People vote for fast and nixe Maps the other Maps we don't See more along Time lol.

Or Class make a Voting System that include no Map again and again . So you Must choose 1 of 3 other Maps (randoms)

I think letting the people decide is a good idea, but you can choose only 1 of 3 so that people don't just choose nuketown and array.

I disagree with you on that one. I think you should either have the members of the clan come up with the rotation or keep it the same. People will put all the good maps in the begining, and then you'll be stuck with all the "not popular" maps at the end. People might leave after the good maps and rejoin when the "bad" ones are over.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why, but this thread is buggy for me for some reason. Every time I check the most recent posts, it always says that Mudder_Fragger has recently posted something on this thread, and this happens to me every day.