#rekViiRuS'sDream

Ramsy

Cb7zrgN.jpg

qRSemRP.jpg

8sB99RU.jpg

At first, I thought ViiRuS just wanted to get the Partybot down to 666 upvotes, cuz he thinks it's a funny number (ViiRuS: 666, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE).

But it's all clear now. Partybot is ViiRuS's sworn enemy. It's ViiRuS's life goal to eliminate Partybot's success from the charts.

So we must stop it.

#upvotePartybot'sPosts

#rekViiRuS'sDream

• Upvote 6

Not sure why this topic was made in the first place but k.

I just don't like bots.

I've once been banned by a bot (for usage of cheat engine) so it's kind of hard to not forget about it (the incident). Also, people instantly get mad when I negative one them so instead why not negative one the bot. Partybot is in Fact a bot, not a human being. There's also people on this website who don't even play ZAM (not sure how they found this website in the first place). It seems unfair how Partybot gets whatever reputation it wants while the rest of us work hard to get our reputation points up.

Go head and upvote the bot all you want.

I haven't told you the truth Ramsy but you instantly make me mad whenever you question my actions.

• Downvote 4

So, ViiRuS, you're saying how you're holding a grudge, against a machine, cuz you got banned for cheating? And you're saying how you're comparing the reputation of a regular user to the reputation of a bot with the profile picture of a cupcake?

Added that to the big book of ViiRuS's moments that made me go wtf.

• Upvote 2