I'm Done

Ramsy

• Founder

*pukes* Come on, he joined zem and you demoted him? Why should he make spinnz take away his class? Do you really think that will happen?

What are you guys thinking? Stop making crappy decisions and conclusions.

Well, we said if you take away your admin from ZEM you will get it here. Some says later he said that he's admin class and admin powers are totally gone so we gave him moderator for start and was gonna rank him up much, much more. Then we see him in ZEM so we wante dto join him and play some since it was just like 2ppl in it. And when we joined we see that he still have admin, so he kinda lied to our faces, thats why we demoted him. Not becouse he was admin, becouse he lied. :/

He told me he did not know he still had it, but im pretty sure i think i saw him play it days before.

He left us a long time ago to join ZEM. (April, 2013.)

That's why things have been like they are against Ramsy.

It's not many that really knows the true story about it.

OT; This is Ramsys Good-bye thread, post things that actually is something to Ramsy.

• Upvote 3

• Founder

if he cant get get rid of his admin class whos fault is that?

That's no ones fault, thats that persons problem if thats what was promised.

if he went to play zem because we couldnt get our shit together on zam whos fault is that?

In this case it's about high ping, Seems like you did not understand my picture, lets summary it: Gameserver run a check on all of my servers, I had to send in my connection to the server and some players too, after a week of testing Gameservers had the most stable connection, and the fix for that should be, restart your router, use console commands or somehow fix your own internet. I got lags on my 100/100 Fiber and it did not fix after doing that.

if someone takes their anger out on you because they were mad at someone else whos fault is that?

Ignore that person or wait for better times. I'm accepting everyone that sends me invites, it's because some have problems with payments, wants to know how to do things on my servers, or just want to have a conversation with me, and that's OK, people that's spamming me is getting off my list directly, they can still make me pissed, of what they said.

• Upvote 2

Class:/ C'mon, It's not Ramsys fault that he has his Admin classes on ZEM... Whats wrong with that anyways? He couldn't do anything about it! He asked Darth but Darth and Lemon said it was done and the console was down so neither of them could do anything about it. When Ramsy was playing on ZEM there was only Me, Vector and Ramsy just messing around(Knifing, Sniping and Stacking) so he wasn't really using his Admin stuff. I don't want to fall out with you or anything but I think it's quite harsh:(

Ramsy is one of the nicest people I know. He is very caring and wouldn't do anything to harm the server, I mean like, he gave up his stuff on ZEM to come to ZAM and you treat him like this? As I said above I don't want to fall out with anyone but I think it's really unfair. Just my opinion.

• Downvote 1

ERG! Why does nobody listen -.- Look EVERYONE READ THIS..... Ramsy did NOT get demoted becouse he had Admin Class. He was demoted becouse we could NOT trust him.

And we could NOT trust him in this case becouse he lied about NOT having Admin Class in ZEM.

• Upvote 1

ERG! Why does nobody listen -.- Look EVERYONE READ THIS..... Ramsy did NOT get demoted becouse he had Admin Class. He was demoted becouse we could NOT trust him.

And we could NOT trust him in this case becouse he lied about NOT having Admin Class in ZEM.

AGAIN, for the God knows what time now, I was told everything was removed, but when I joined in just to play I saw I still had it. THEREFORE, I talked to Darth and Lemon about having it removed, but they said no. I'm sorry Griggs, but do you even listen?

Well, we'll all certainly miss you, myself included. You helped me out a lot, and indeed the entire community is unquestionably better than if you'd not ever been here.

I've seen the shit you've had to take, and I'm sure there's more I haven't seen, so I absolutely support you decision to leave the server if that's the choice that you've made.

Now, to the staff of ZAM:

You are losing players.

You are losing long time players, players that have contributed great things, players that only want to help, players that donated, etc.

Why do you think this is?

You think it's because we just got bored? Maybe we just "burned out", is that it?

No.

I left the mod a few months ago after receiving two warnings for something I did not do. I took it to the forums, I had videos, etc. And what was my response? "Stop whining".

And now look at Ramsy.

You aren't losing players because we're bored, or because we're moving on. We're leaving because there's a wall between the staff and the players, and the players aren't able to get passed it.

Clearly I can remember the first time I joined the mod. MyXa was on, as well as Griggs. Full server, and of course I had no idea what I was doing. MyXa was very vocal, helping me and a few others learn the ropes and get better at the mod. Griggs was not as helpful.

But that was, honestly, the last time I can even remember getting helped by any member of the staff or mod team. I've learned more about the mod from Ramsy than the whole damn staff combined, and that shows. I get warned, twice, for things I did not do. What do I get? "Stop whining". That's ridiculous.

And now we have this. And of course, what's the staff's responses?

KEX says how his life is sooo tough, and basically says that everyone else's lives should be based on his.

Griggs manages to both move the goalpost and shift the blame in a single post, which, while impressive from a debatory theoretical standpoint, is no less than infuriating from an "I'm a member of this community" standpoint, which is where it really matters.

I've asked Griggs about this before. This whole situation, when it was still going on. His replies were never much more than "lol" in various forms.

I have - repeatedly - brought up all these points in various threads, and I have - repeatedly - been ignored. I don't expect to be taken seriously by the staff today. Really the only reason I'm writing this in the first place is so when the next person asks me "Why don't you play the mod anymore?" I can just link them here instead of typing it out again.

So I hope you're happy Griggs and Classicz. I really hope you're happy that you're losing long standing members of this community, including who is (not even debatebly) the best player on the mod you've ever had.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jeez havent been online in 2 weeks and madness at a far way greater level appeared ;D

Anyway after reading this i lost my intrest in zam for good aswell, zem was for me and will be forever the true only one server and i just played zam for the first time after i accepted the fact that zem was slowely but surely bleeding to death.

So i saw some former zem admins and former zem players switching to zam and i played some matches and i already knew by then with all respect to the admins and moderators this mod wasnt even close to zem cause at zem we had a great way better way of banning warning and giving info... the community there felt better for me..

Now the leavetrain has started and Ramsey I will miss you buddy ;( we had some great retarded gameplays for sure ;D

And i shall cheer for croatia vs brazil for life ;D godd speed je ne dobrne le zmaknjie sie auf the vodka le croatia!;D

Jeez havent been online in 2 weeks and madness at a far way greater level appeared ;D

Anyway after reading this i lost my intrest in zam for good aswell, zem was for me and will be forever the true only one server and i just played zam for the first time after i accepted the fact that zem was slowely but surely bleeding to death.

So i saw some former zem admins and former zem players switching to zam and i played some matches and i already knew by then with all respect to the admins and moderators this mod wasnt even close to zem cause at zem we had a great way better way of banning warning and giving info... the community there felt better for me..

Now the leavetrain has started and Ramsey I will miss you buddy ;( we had some great retarded gameplays for sure ;D

And i shall cheer for croatia vs brazil for life ;D godd speed je ne dobrne le zmaknjie sie auf the vodka le croatia!;D

Thanks mate. :)

I'm not done with BO1, ZEM or ZAM. I'm just done helping UU and/or ZAM in any way when my outcome is what I've been getting so far - shit on a plate.

Also, Croatia ftw!

all i remembr on zem was admins not giving a fuck towards other players they wanted to all camp together and yell at anyone with them.....

you should see on the weeknights when im bored and i go play zam with 4 people half my age going tryhard with bots, all i do is try and talk to them or show them how to stack and how to cade good, i consider them the future of zam

but dont get near me with that bs during the day when im going tryhard k? k :P

new moderators were cool.

omfg gamerdog who can take you seriously when you dont ever play and on that old post you backed off your stance because it was a different mod that warned you when you said it was de/mind i believe

Why do you think I don't play?

Actually, I've covered that already. I repeatedly said that I was twice warned for false reasons. Did you even read my post at all?

Well, What can I say.... Wait I have something, One question: Why the FUCK you can't trust on Ramsy? After all what he has done, You all just threw everything to the trash, I agree with Gamerdog about what are you going to lose, But for Ramsy, You are very loyal player and friend, you have done everything to UU/ZAM, Where is the respect on those days....

• Upvote 2