Moderator Application

AghChew

In-Game name: Aghchew

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aghchew/

Steam Id XIUD: 1100001064bcb9f

Reason of applying: I've seen people who mess with the rules and they need to be dealt with, the server needs staff on that can control the server when on. I could be helpful with tons of stuff that anyone needs, be there to help people who need help. I would be moderating the server for time, I've been on for some time now and people know me.

Experience: I've been mod and admin on minecraft servers but I've stopped for some time now on mc. Zam seems as if it needs mods and help to maintain the server in order to keep peace.

Mic: I have a microphone and have communicated already with many staff members.

Where am I from: Im from sanjose California US.

Age: I am 15, date birth 1/26/1998 so my birthday is close :).

Server: I would like to be staff on US or EU as im familiar to both.

Why: I would help maintain with glitchers,hackers, and people abusing the way the server works.

Info: I was born in California and still live here. The only place that isn't as cold as the rest around it. Im 15,soon to be 16 in about 15 days so why not sing for me. I like helping and consider myself good person to help the server.

• Upvote 1

Seeing as though your name is 'poop', I find it hard to believe that you're 15. And if you are, why would an immature person like you be a good Moderator? Because I've seen you act immature and cry in game multiple times.

my name is actually aghchew* i thought the name would change according to the steam name,i am 15, i never cry ingame? I dont recall atleast and i haven't seen you on except for on eu,i mostly play on us and dont use mic on eu server.

• Upvote 1

my name is actually aghchew* i thought the name would change according to the steam name,i am 15, i never cry ingame? I dont recall atleast and i haven't seen you on except for on eu,i mostly play on us and dont use mic on eu server.

U have been playing with Vector.. -.- I was there and U was raging alot. Sooo yeah.. :P
  • Downvote 2

It's true. His name is AghChew it's just his previous name was POOP for some reason. He is 15 cause when I chat with him, he's somewhat mature. When we play on EU he doesn't use his mic because for one he doesn't speak anything other than English and two people on there rarely have mics.(When we are on).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.