ZAM 1.6

Classixz

Buff the L96A1, MP-40 and STG-44. They're great weapons with minimal DMG.

Deathcall is shit on another pile of shit. Yes, I know a lot of people are gonna get butthurt after reading this and h3te f0r l1f3 on me, but idc. Deathcall is just an easy point galore for those who can wrack up 15-ish kills fast and a cheap way out to those who can't play the game right. I mean, 1500pts to gain an auto-kill death bomb and a kill-aura with almost full invulnerability? It's unnecessarry, especially for knifers. Who just doesn't love a practically-invulnerable camper or a spinning wannabe? I mean, if you're knifing, then why do you need something like this? You're a knifer, not a fucking shining star ffs. Just take Deathcall out and replace it with something knifers might actually enjoy and will make the game a whole lot easier for the zombies.

Update the "Roll The Dice" ability. It barely has any rolls you can get from either sides (good and bad).

Update the maps (with new map-cades).

So about Deathcall, I'm thinking of changing it, you need to have at least 2500/2000 Run-Steak (Top-Left corner of screen) or that its a 25% chance of getting Kill-Aura. I did try to add Anti-Camp to it, but it didn't work out as I expected, so I'm guessing this will be better if we use something like this or if anyone got other suggestions.

Cade-Limbs is probably not removable as what I think, there's some other ways of doing it as well, we could make you get an "Cade-Limb" that you will hold in your hand and on cade hit, it will be gone. Or use Ballistic Knife Projectile.

Also don't spam some useless shit that you know for 100% it won't be added, I will remove useless comments, this is just for suggestions for 1.6.

About the cadelimb was my idea ^-^

You should be able to unlock new classes the further you get in the game. For example: You kill 1000 Zombies the console says everyone give <name> an applause he just got his first 1000kills. And you get this very good class that you can use for 3 times :D.

And when you hit 2500kills you should get another class etc.

Also u should be able to buy something with the run points or whatever it is ( top right corner in minimap Clike here if you still don't know what i mean.) For example: 500 run points give u a cade 750 give you limb protector etc.

You should also add a knife class for non-vips many people like to knife but then there are these "noobs" who start to buy hp and then you die... Or add like a SOG knife or a Bowie knife to hunter.

• Upvote 2