ECHO'S BACK BABY!!

AIR I Echo

Lol no man i saw that you were checking someguys profile on 10th june that's a facepalm and you said you were homeless on 9th june.

And i have some feeling when someone lies ...eh no i felt that and how dafuq in one half day you were happy tralalala but then you are homeless.Don't joke about it now seriosly not funny people may lose the trust in ya.Now enough let's get started

Lol no man i saw that you were checking someguys profile on 10th june that's a facepalm and you said you were homeless on 9th june.

And i have some feeling when someone lies ...eh no i felt that and how dafuq in one half day you were happy tralalala but then you are homeless.Don't joke about it now seriosly not funny people may lose the trust in ya.Now enough let's get started

What the flying fuck did i just read.

How could you tell if i was looking at someones profile and i said i was homeless on JULY 8th now is the 15th.

and i was happy? and i suddenly just became homeless? i didn't even say anything other that me being homeless that day.

extremefacepalm.png