ZAM STAFF CLEANUP!

Classixz

• Founder

Time to clean staff list up.

Any staff member whit over 7 days of inactivity (Just on one server), will have to contact me ASAP or reply here if they want to keep there position.

Contact me before 14/04/2014.

Must contact me:

[uU]De/MindBlast [80] (EU inactivity: 3 months, 2 weeks, 1 day US inactivity: 2 weeks, 1 day)

[uU]KickArse [80] (EU inactivity: 2 months US inactivity: 3 months, 3 days)

[uU]uvenus [80] (EU inactivity: 1 week, 1 day US inactivity: 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days) Resigned - Will play, but not as much as before.

If you are in the list, contact me and tell me why you are inactive before 14/04/2014 as thats the date of new recruits.

Also you don't need to resign if you contacted me.

Others, please contact me as well if you are resigning/having much to do etc.

• Founder

lol, I always wondered what would happen if we gave the players the power to govern them selfs, gave everybody 20mod, the players who abuse it would be demoted but the ones who use it right would be able to keep it, it would crazy for the few weeks haha, but if their are glitchers and blockers exc.. when admins aren't on

anyways can we know who the new recruits are?

Come with suggestions, i got some but they know, and im not sure if i will go whit them.

Yeah, I think we need like a couple more admins that are capable to be on most of the time, because all I see on is me and indy-most of the time on the U.S. server, but on EU me, aghchew, and the other EU admins are on there most of the time too. And by the way I may have to resign this summer, I may be going on a 1 and a half month vacation to Europe, I'm starting to get bored of ZAM-disregard the special weekends that we have, but after what you did on the LAST patch it's so awesome cause during the school week people are rarely on there, approximately 4-8 people are there, and I'm starting to play other games-I have admin on L4D2, and I also have admin on one more Black ops server-it's an AI survival.But no worries I can still be on ZAM for at least 4 hours a day. Well then kex and everyone else that plays with me, enjoy this guy for 2 more months.

he use to before but idk about the last month not being able to play, greyhound could be another one for eu

Greyhound was thinking he might be one on EU because he had admin experience from the Knife Server. Not sure if he even got it? Haven't seen him for about 2 weeks.

When i used to play a lot of zam (on US and EU server) i only saw you 1 time...

Really? I saw you a bunch of times, probably because I changed my name a whole bunch back then lol or it's because was busy with school and practice driving.

I have checked all players with 150+ connections on EU and US and i see only few players able to manage server.

Mexico - I Know him for 14 years. He doesnt have single penalty on EU server and knows almost all commands, I sometimes let him play on my acc.

Zenek and Bryan - They are known players and members, they play frequently and know rules.

BriziE - One of the few normal players, who doesnt rage when he gets killed, he is known player, who plays frequently.

Sir* Slimy - I remember him from ZEM, he used to be and still is a nice guy, doesnt rage that much, but his english is bad.

Tbh there arent many players to pick, unless you dont wanna ruin your server.

• Upvote 3

Well thats weird i dont remember him as "regular rulebreaker or hacker" and i am sure he isnt any... i dont even know why he is permbanned on US when UU rarely permban for breaking rules such ragequiting and so on.

I have checked all players with 150+ connections on EU and US and i see only few players able to manage server.

Mexico - I Know him for 14 years. He doesnt have single penalty on EU server and knows almost all commands, I sometimes let him play on my acc.

Zenek and Bryan - They are known players and members, they play frequently and know rules.

BriziE - One of the few normal players, who doesnt rage when he gets killed, he is known player, who plays frequently.

Sir* Slimy - I remember him from ZEM, he used to be and still is a nice guy, doesnt rage that much, but his english is bad.

Tbh there arent many players to pick, unless you dont wanna ruin your server.

Thank U.. :3