Funny conversation on Kik (Totally Smexy)

Griggs

This is a conversation between me and this bot? on Kik (Message app) biggrin.png

Jannie Kotakarti: hey there papi was up??
Me: Why hello there.
Me: Do I know you?
Me: Wait, ur not that that girl from halloween are you? o.O
Jannie Kotakarti: Hi there, How ru doing today? Can u chat ?!? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...
Me: Sure
Me: So i guess we haven't meet.
Jannie Kotakarti: Cool... Well, Let me ask you a question?
Me: Okey
Jannie Kotakarti: What kind of women you like ? r you in to huge boobs or a big ass? tongue.png
Me: Both ofc
Jannie Kotakarti: good question, huh? lol...I have alot of both!! wink.png Wanna see? Im not doing much now...
Me: idc
Jannie Kotakarti: Cool...video on my crappy phone doesn't work so im gonna set my web cam up and you can watch me strip =)
Me: Good for you
Jannie Kotakarti: ok...so goto kikcam.com .....might have to create a username before you'll see my webcam
Me: mkay?
Jannie Kotakarti: it's free through my page lol, card is just to verify you are adult...can't show ass and pussy to minors..you know? tongue.png
Me: Yeyeye minors, pffft ofc they cant watch these stuff
Jannie Kotakarti: let me know when you're done or if you need help ...i'll be getting ready for you ..K? wink.png
Me:And one thing more about minors, they are not retarded pervs so they wont get scammed by you, you are probably some dirty old man
Jannie Kotakarti: dirty can be good wink.png
Me: Ok so now u are a bot?
Me: Good for u agian, your parents must be proud
Jannie Kotakarti: Ok, now you really lost me?? bot???
Me: Hum, let me try something
Me: Dirty
Me: Bot
Me: Boob
Me: Ass
Jannie Kotakarti: ur such a kind guy o can't wait for me to show you what kind guys deserve!
Me: Hahahahahahha xD
Jannie Kotakarti: are you in yet? you can search my username after you make yours it's "ticklemenow3"
Me: Yea I'm done with my credit card, now i search (not included in kik messeges)(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!)
Jannie Kotakarti: Well hey..you better give me some "gold" when you're on the site lol...it's like a flirt and I'd love some from you..k?
Me:Ofc i'll give you some gold
Jannie Kotakarti: what is taking u so lomg Im burning in here waiting for you..
Me: Well I'm probz nevah gonna join ur little hobo site
Me: biggrin.png
Me: Good luck pro-_scammerbee1337

Also this is a little part of another convo my friend had with one.
The Scammer: You can be my master and i do whatever you tell me, i will be your slave.
Friend: I dont approve slavery, I just watched 12 years a slave and it made me emotional.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL I got the same Kik only from a girl named gloria pippy. She said basically the same thing but I tried to scare her by saying my dad was a police officer and that she was fake. She replied with "hahaha! call em! and tell them you are reporting a felony... YOUR HAIRSTYLE!! You might wanna get that looked at! the only thing fake here is you..don;t waist my time!!" L M A O

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

This is a conversation between me and this bot? on Kik (Message app) biggrin.png

Jannie Kotakarti: hey there papi was up??

Me: Why hello there.

Me: Do I know you?

Me: Wait, ur not that that girl from halloween are you? o.O

Jannie Kotakarti: Hi there, How ru doing today? Can u chat ?!? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...

Me: Sure

Me: So i guess we haven't meet.

Jannie Kotakarti: Cool... Well, Let me ask you a question?

Me: Okey

Jannie Kotakarti: What kind of women you like ? r you in to huge boobs or a big ass? tongue.png

Me: Both ofc

Jannie Kotakarti: good question, huh? lol...I have alot of both!! wink.png Wanna see? Im not doing much now...

Me: idc

Jannie Kotakarti: Cool...video on my crappy phone doesn't work so im gonna set my web cam up and you can watch me strip =)

Me: Good for you

Jannie Kotakarti: ok...so goto kikcam.com .....might have to create a username before you'll see my webcam

Me: mkay?

Jannie Kotakarti: it's free through my page lol, card is just to verify you are adult...can't show ass and pussy to minors..you know? tongue.png

Me: Yeyeye minors, pffft ofc they cant watch these stuff

Jannie Kotakarti: let me know when you're done or if you need help ...i'll be getting ready for you ..K? wink.png

Me:And one thing more about minors, they are not retarded pervs so they wont get scammed by you, you are probably some dirty old man

Jannie Kotakarti: dirty can be good wink.png

Me: Ok so now u are a bot?

Me: Good for u agian, your parents must be proud

Jannie Kotakarti: Ok, now you really lost me?? bot???

Me: Hum, let me try something

Me: Dirty

Me: Bot

Me: Boob

Me: Ass

Jannie Kotakarti: ur such a kind guy o can't wait for me to show you what kind guys deserve!

Me: Hahahahahahha xD

Jannie Kotakarti: are you in yet? you can search my username after you make yours it's "ticklemenow3"

Me: Yea I'm done with my credit card, now i search (not included in kik messeges)(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!)

Jannie Kotakarti: Well hey..you better give me some "gold" when you're on the site lol...it's like a flirt and I'd love some from you..k?

Me:Ofc i'll give you some gold

Jannie Kotakarti: what is taking u so lomg Im burning in here waiting for you..

Me: Well I'm probz nevah gonna join ur little hobo site

Me: biggrin.png

Me: Good luck pro-_scammerbee1337

Also this is a little part of another convo my friend had with one.

The Scammer: You can be my master and i do whatever you tell me, i will be your slave.

Friend: I dont approve slavery, I just watched 12 years a slave and it made me emotional.

Funny as fuck I did the same thing to a tele marketer I let him so far into all of he's deals then wasted all of his time by saying

Me. So do you know Greg

Him. No who's Greg

Me. IM OLD GREG ( in Scottish accent )

Him. What?

Me IM OLD GREG WANT TO SEE MY MANGINA

me. Hung up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny as fuck I did the same thing to a tele marketer I let him so far into all of he's deals then wasted all of his time by saying

Me. So do you know Greg

Him. No who's Greg

Me. IM OLD GREG ( in Scottish accent )

Him. What?

Me IM OLD GREG WANT TO SEE MY MANGINA

me. Hung up

The FAQ is wrong with you........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...