UU- Random clips of ZAM admins and regulars gameplay.

OwnerofAll

I searched for a solution several days ago, it seems to be an ever increasing problem in the Steam community. Several things I discovered, the match stats usually fail to load for the dead videos files and the map names in the title and the map displayed are usually mismatched.

My clip selection was a little low due to the "Out of Memory Error" I keep receiving for some reason

This is an old issue, which last happened to me about 2-3 months ago and I haven't tried viewing gameplays of ZAM directly in BO1 MP ever since. FroZen|Wast (server moderator) seems to have the same problem as well.

I liked the clip, just one thing I didn't like having myself in that video, but the rest of the video was great in my opinion.

Wow, that's a first. Ok, so lets break it down. Were you not happy with the content I selected or simply the fact that I included you in the video. If it's the first one, then one could claim that had your gameplay not been so mediocre, then I would of had more content to select from; but I won't go there.... LOL. Just kidding viirus. If it's the second one, then just say the word and I'll remove you. It was something I literally threw together, so I need to make some changes anyway. Let me know what you want bro.

Wow, that's a first. Ok, so lets break it down. Were you not happy with the content I selected or simply the fact that I included you in the video. If it's the first one, then one could claim that had your gameplay not been so mediocre, then I would of had more content to select from; but I won't go there.... LOL. Just kidding viirus. If it's the second one, then just say the word and I'll remove you. It was something I literally threw together, so I need to make some changes anyway. Let me know what you want bro.

Nah it's alright man I mean I could of ran with all those points but just decided not too. Don't really care what they comment about me, those commenters are the ones that suck not me.