Classes for 1.6 >> 1.7

Classixz

• Founder

The new knife part, that could be problematic, take this for example, you're running around you knife/ kill 4 zombies, then 2 zombies are coming after you, you knife Juan and then you have to take 3 seconds to switch to a new knife and you get killed. So maybe add it as like a killstreak and then they can claim it when they will

I wont make it switch to the next knife, just show a message that you got one.

• Class name: Warlock [MVP]
  • Special 1: Renegade [1000] - Lose access to the human shop, but gain x2 damage on all of your weapons. You can re-fill ammunition by simply running or collecting Scavanger packets. If you camp with this, then you will automatically die (I suggest using anti-camp for this).
  • Special 2: Cloak of Time [2000] - Everything in the human shop becomes free (for everyone) for 10 seconds and they get to use it for the next 20 seconds, and they will afterwards go back to having what they had before (new weapons will be taken away and barricades will disappear; un-used C4 and such will be taken away). 360 second cooldown time after one person uses it (nobody can use it for the following 360 seconds).
  • Special 3: Witchcraft [1000] - Enemy Shaman Zombies will now be your slaves - they will cast spells on their own team for you (automatically). They will also not blind you upon death.
  • Special 4: Reverse Pandemonium [4000] - The last 1-5 killed humans (depending on the ammount of players) will come back to life, but they have a new objective - protect their ressurector. You spawn in a radius close to the user and you get a new loadout (can be discussed later, if this is accepted) and you have to stay in a close enough radius to the ressurector or you will become a part of the undead again. The revived undead will now have HP (just like zombies do), but it will not regenerate (that would be extremely OP). 75% of the pts that the revived undead earn go to them and the remaining 25% goes to the person that used this ability. Can only be used once per game and by one player only.

• Upvote 3

• Class name: Scout or Sniper [VIP]
  • Speical 1: Any Sniper from Black ops-L96A1 or PSG1 Price:450
  • Speical 2: L118A or MSR-From MW3 Price: 500
  • Speical 3: DSR 50 or Ballistic-From Black ops 2 Price: 475
  • Speical 4: Intervention-From MW2 or R700-From COD4 Price:450
  • Special 5: Scout Pro. Price: 400. This one can be optional or put in. I thought of this class because there are a couple of people in UU-S and a couple of others that like to snipe and the only snipers on ZAM are, PSG1, L96A1, and the M40A3-VIP-Admin. It could be great if there were more instead of dealing with these main 3.

I thought of this class because there are a couple of people in UU-S and a couple of others that like to snipe and the only snipers on ZAM are, PSG1, L96A1, and the M40A3-VIP-Admin. It could be great if there were more instead of dealing with these main 3.

You're forgetting about the R700 and Scoped Kar98k. Also, why not include a perk that will alter how all sniper rifles act, instead of having so many buyable sniper rifles?

• Class name: Marksman [VIP]
  • Special 1: Mosin Nagant [500] - A powerful bolt-action rifle without a riflescope.
  • Special 2: LRD (Long Range Devastator) [2000] - An upgraded variant of the Mosin Nagant - now with M&S rounds!
  • Special 3: Killjoy [1000] - Every headshot kill will give you your fired bullet back and an extra one (1+1).
  • Special 4: Hot-Zone [4000] - Mark a spot on the map which will be bombarded with friendly artillerry (Mortar Strike + automatic Hind (Gunship) assistance).

You're forgetting about the R700 and Scoped Kar98k. Also, why not include a perk that will alter how all sniper rifles act, instead of having so many buyable sniper rifles?

I knew that I forgot the Kar98. But I didn't know that there was an R700 still, I thought they got rid of it never mind. And to say that I'm coming up with my own ideas just so that I can get reputations from some people, but by far a lot of people like your ideas.............. -.-

• 1 month later...

I understand that this topic is some-what old, but I have an idea for a class but wasn't sure whether to put it on the ZAM Update log/ Idea Thread, or on here. So I decided to put it on here if it's okay with you guys? After reading Indy's hacker class idea, I got the idea of a class called Provider but wasn't sure where to put it, even though this is the appropriate forum to put it on.

• Class name: Provider or Donor (Not really sure what a good class name can be though) [VIP]
  • Speical 1: Gives points (between 100-200 points) to your teammates. I understand at points in the game where random people just spend a lot of their points instead of saving it for cading or for a weapon, or for a perk. This way, someone with points can give it to them, just not sure how exactly though? Price: 100-200
  • Speical 2: Team Helper or Money sharing. Not really sure what to call it, but you guys will understand when I describe this one. When you buy this, you can give your teammates 50-90 points, but in order to give your whole team points you need a lot of points. Price: 1000-1200
  • Speical 3: Not sure what to call this one. You provide your teammates ammunition and it restores your limb protector IF you are hit. If you aren't hit or need ammunition, then you cannot use it until you are hit, then you can use it. This thing lasts for about a minute so you gotta watch until time runs out and also to bring it out at a good time. Price: 500 
  • Speical 4: Giver or Randomizer? This would contain something random inside a small box. (It can contain a perk, a weapon-but it can be a Scorpion, Enfield, Stakeout, L96A1, SPAS-12, AK-47, and or the Famas, ammo-if you don't want to waste 300 points and get it for free, and a killstreak-it can be an RC-XD or a Napalm strike). This can be used once per map so use it for emergencies only or if you feel like risking it, then use it. Price: 750

No one would use that, Because everyone's selfish and wants to buy deathcall/m&s

I completely disagree. I have friends in real life who dont play because its hard for them to get points. I would use that class almost everytime. This a team game so you can survive. Not all about you(some people wanna camp alone(which is fine)).

No one would use that, Because everyone's selfish and wants to buy deathcall/m&s

This is a Suggestion A.K.A an idea. You never know what people will think about it. 

I completely disagree. I have friends in real life who dont play because its hard for them to get points. I would use that class almost everytime. This a team game so you can survive. Not all about you(some people wanna camp alone(which is fine)).

I always have this problem with either a noob or someone that's really good at ZAM. They run low on points, then us teammates take his kills, he gets mad and types or says on his microphone, "Stop taking my kills, I need points!" Then we stop and let that person give him points because we are teammates and we want to make the game fair for him and for us.

I agree with both of the stated arguments. What Shame says is true, barely any of the players would use this, at least not to benefit others but themselves, but there are also some individuals that would use this. I, myself, for example, would have no problem using this for a fair share of my gaming time.

However, I have a better idea for how this class should look. It's a little bit different from what ViiRuS suggested, but the principle is the same.

• Class name: Team Player [VIP]
  • Special 1: Point Drain [FREE] - You start losing your points, but they all go to your team-mates. You have to have a minimum of 50 pts to start giving your points out. 50 pts will go to each team-mate on your team in a fair distribution order (the points that you give out will be distributed amongst all other humans and everyone will get the same ammount of points). Once this ability is used, it will be toggled *ON*. The user of it can select it again (4-5-1) to toggle it *OFF*. It can be toggled on and off at any time by the user. Once the user successfully gives out over 2000 pts (or more, if you guys think that is more fair), he will get something cool for an unlimited ammount of time (such as an upgraded SPAS-12) or something extremely cool and usefull for a limited ammount of time (ex. God-mode for 15 seconds). If you die while this is toggled *ON*, the point drain will auto-disable itself (toggle to *OFF*).
  • Special 2: Donor [FREE] - You will drop a "safe" (an item where people hold their cash and other valuable possessions) which will hold all of the pts that you obtain (they will be transfered directly into the safe). Team-mates can approach the safe and withdraw pts, but everyone is limited to x pts. Zombies can break the safe and steal the pts, but it is hard to break. Basically, this is a mix between the bank system from CoD: BO2 Zombies and the bank system from BF: Hardline.
  • Special 3: Resource Alternator [FREE] - Give out x of your ammo in return to recharge your Limb Protector. Works the other way around as well (take a hit to gain some free ammo). The given out ammo goes to your team-mates (either on the same principle as Point Drain (spread evenly amongst all team-mates) or it goes to those who need it the most).
  • Special 4: Vault [FREE] - Once you die, you will receive x% of your points (the ones that you had as a human) when you become a zombie (ex. if you had under 1000 pts, you will receive 75% of them, and if you had over 1000 pts, you will receive 25%-30% of them).

This idea just came out of my head. I've been thinking about this class for a while, but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. But I will just spill it out to you guys, and you think about it to either improve it or if you think it's good and needs a little bit of pizzazz to it. These are my personal ideas, so don't rat me out by saying it's bad. I mean it will either be displayed in-game or not, I don't really care which classes they add, at least we are trying to give you guys some ideas so that way we can keep the server some-what active with more classes, loadouts, perks, special items, and guns.

• Class name: Elitist or Elite? [MVP]
  • Speical 1: HK21-a light machine gun. Price:950
  • Speical 2: Grim Reaper-a launcher that is apart of a killstreak. Price: 1100
  • Speical 3:  Ray Gun Mark 2 or just the Ray Gun. I mean we already have the Ray Gun so why not try for the Ray Gun Mark 2, if that doesn't work then maybe you could replace it for something else like maybe the MG42 or some other light machine gun from either black ops 2 or World at War, or some other special weapons that are used in World at War, Black ops, and Black ops 2. Price:1200
  • Speical 4: Some kind of upgraded gun. I was thinking of the Spas 24, but it can be some other upgraded gun if the spas 24 isn't looking to good for you guys. Price: 1800
  • Upvote 1

• Class name: Elite [MVP]

• Special 1: Stoner-63 Improved (comes with Extended Mags, Grip and RDS) [1000]

Special 2: MG-42 [1200]

Special 3: Dual Wield HS-10s Improved (from the Array EE) OR SPAZ-24 [1400]

Special 4: Grim Reaper OR RPG-7 Improved (full-auto, holds x rounds per magazine) [1800]

Other weapons that would be cool to consider adding into this class or the mod itself in general:

- L115 (from CoD: BO1 ZM)

- Lamentation

- Combat Knife (from CoD: BO2 MP)

- Scavenger (from CoTD)

- Ray-Gun Mark II

• Upvote 1

• Class name: Escaper [FREE]

• Special 1: MP5 Silenced [600]

Special 2: Smoke Bomb [400] - Create a smoke bomb (or a "smokescreen", if you will), that will not hurt you or the zombies, but will just harden visibility. You also become invisible while in it.

Special 3: Leapfrog [1000] - Jump x3 higher than normal for 30 seconds. No cooldown time, can be used again right after the 30 seconds deplete.

Special 4: Killscreen [1000] - The HUD of nearby zombies will disappear completely and the shop menu will become un-usable. Lasts 30 seconds, no cooldown time.

Escaper was once a cool class, and I would more than love to see it look something like this. It just sounds so epic, at least to me.

• 2 months later...

Bowie knife is for 500 in raven class so i dont see sense to make it so high

Pro perks what u mean with that?

I like the intervetion very much but i dont think that this is a good price for a sniper...

Anyway this sniper is already in UU-S loadout and i think only they should have the intervention the loadout wouldnt be so special anymoore if all mvp can buy it...

(i like it that all mvp have it when it is free weekend but that shouldnt change in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Class name: Kowalskie {FREE CLASS}

Special 1: Speedo for 30 sec. [160]

Special 2: Sate Ellite [350]

Special 3: UZI with supresor and rapid fire [400]

Special 4: Nova Gas Grenade [65]

Why free class?

Because free class it's not that good so I just thinked this is not the best class for MVP so and nothing cool here fpr VIPS so I just add a FREE CLASS section :P

by

=Z E A G L E=

Thank you for reading

• Upvote 2