Classes for 1.6 >> 1.7

Classixz

Class-Gunner-MVP

Class Shop:

Max Ammo: 200

PPSH: 800

Sleight of hand pro perk: 350

Limb Protector: 250

this class is just like cow for mvp I would say no to this class because max ammo at 200 would be to much the ppsh for 800 is already in cow class sleight of hand pro perk is a default perk for mvp/ we lready have fast reload and limb pro for 250 again is already in cow class for mvp

• Upvote 1

I know its an old post but

here is my suggestion ! :)

- Class: Traitor --> MVP

» Special 1: [Traitor] 1500P  | You turn for like 20 - 30 sec into a Zombie (you are still able to knife people) when its over you respawn with your old equip. And you get the Points wich you get from knifing as zombie

» Special 2: [CloneBot] 1000P | You be able to spawn a clone from your self wich is standing like a Turret and shoots straight ahead

» Special 3: [Limbception] 450P | I dont know how to describe that one. You buy a Limb and when you throw it, there will be 3 limbs wich fly like a shotgun shoots. it spray 3 Limbs or more.

» Special 4: [Unstoppable] 1800P | You getting for 10 - 15 sec god mode. And when its over there will be a lighting and all Zombies die but you didnt get much points

Edited by яєℓσω
  • Upvote 4

I know its an old post but

here is my suggestion ! :)

- Class: Traitor --> MVP

» Special 1: [Traitor] 1500P  | You turn for like 20 - 30 sec into a Zombie (you are still able to knife people) when its over you respawn with your old equip. And you get the Points wich you get from knifing as zombie

» Special 2: [CloneBot] 1000P | You be able to spawn a clone from your self wich is standing like a Turret and shoots straight ahead

» Special 3: [Limbception] 450P | I dont know how to describe that one. You buy a Limb and when you throw it, there will be 3 limbs wich fly like a shotgun shoots. it spray 3 Limbs or more.

» Special 4: [Unstoppable] 1800P | You getting for 10 - 15 sec god mode. And when its over there will be a lighting and all Zombies die but you didnt get much points

me like the idea,the traitor one would seem a bit unfair unless zombies would have something do with it.

• Upvote 2

CLASS NAME -  BRUTAL

Special 1 - After killed a zombie, can change into it, forcing the name and the perks that zombie already has. True zombies can  kill you, however you're immune for 10 seconds after change, can kill zombies, but killing them might alert others. This should last 35 seconds with 1 time use only. After the time has run out, you will return to the spot where you at first bought the perk. 1500

Special 2 - RAGE - If you get hit with a limb 3 times or more ( With a protector ) You can active the RAGE mode by choosing it in the class shop. This catches 75% of the zombies on the map and kills them instantly, giving you the points and 25% extra if you're away from other survivors, If there is under 3 survivors the boost will still run. If there is more 3 or more it will not activate, and you'll only get the original points you would. 1 Time only. 

Special 3 - Blood Burst - This allows you to change one of the zombies into your puppy. This zombie then will be controlled by a bot. This bot will kill other zombies, and give you all the points straight away, this bot will last 20 seconds, the zombie that was picked will re spawn. 1000-1200 Pts.

Special 4 - Battle Armour - Basically equips you with armour that guarantees you 450 Hp for 20 seconds. It will not activate if you're around other survivors, if you brought it, and it took your points away, it will wait until you're away enough from the survivors, it will then activate and start functioning. 800 pts 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Class: Junky - MVP

Special 1: SmokyDeath: The smoke from your joint kills Zombies if they run thru it. 1000P

Special 2: Juggernaut: You drink the Juggernaut Soda and you deal 3 Knife hits for 45 sec. 1750P

Special 3: Stoned: All zombies are stoned and cant realy see where they walking. 850P

Special 4: WeedSurprise: You can put a weed plant down and every zombie who is near the plant are slowed down and makes only the half damage to cades. You are only be able to put it 2 times down in a game and its for 45 sec activated and the cooldown is also 45 sec. 750P

Edited by яєℓσω
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

New and Improved Hunter class:

1. M1A1 Carbine (Replace this weapon from the Sten) Price:550-600

2. Ballistic Knives Price: 750

3. Sticky Grenade (N° 74 ST) (Replaces the German Grenade) Price: 150

4. Tokarev Price: 300

*Optional items*

5. Gewehr 43 Price: *will vary since it's optional*

6. M1 Garand Price: *will vary since it's optional*

Class: Demon

- Special 1: [Im in you!] If you bought it you will get the control of an random zombie. And when you buy it again the zombie will explode and kill all zombies around. 1900P

- Special 2: [Smoky Surprise] You can spawn 10 little black smoke clouds wich fly straight to the next Zombie and kill them. Like the swarm from Blops 2 800P

- Special 3: [Wuuush] If you buy it all zombies around will get pushed away and explode. But you only get 500P back 1250P

- Special 4: [Blacky] You transform to an little black smoke cloud for 15sec and can fly away and you cant get killed but you also cant kill any1 1000P

All Specials can only be used one time !

Edited by яєℓσω
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know that I post already two classes but I think this one is good.

Class by Sorendy (That is my friend he is not playing zam but he trying to beg his parents to buy him a BO1 xD)

Class Name: Lucky [MVP]

Speacial 1: Holy water [750] = Kills every zombie 1 time and for 30 sec your current weapon have 600hp damage =Can be used one time in a game=

Speacial 2: Bowie knife [650] = Just Bowie Knife holding like a SOG Knife.

Speacial 3: BotDog [2000] This thing will run like a dog and kill everyone but he will looks like a player with Force Field.

Speacial 4: Knife Protection 15 sec [1500] This gives you Knife protection for 15 sec. =Can be used one time in game=

• Upvote 2

Cold - Blooded (Tweaked)

Special 1: Knife (Keep the same as it is, but i'd say lower the chance percentage of getting balistic bowie etc.)

Special 2: Nighthawk (Or something along these lines. But in this case it should last 2 minutes or so, costing 1500pts)

Special 3: Attachments (This will setup a new attachment for your current holding gun, it has to be the original black ops gun, imported guns should not work 400 pts)

Special 4: Veteran (After purchased, you will be able to call in a mortar team every 360s. For free. This may also include a different gun class. This should be up to kex. 1500pts)

Class: menono

1. Menono

2.menono

3. Staff of Moses. Just a wooden staff that does 600DMG. It should be longer range and faster then a knife and when you hit a zombie he will pretty much die, and body will turn into a pile of blood ^^ [menono wut price]

4.menono

• Upvote 1

Class: menono

1. Menono

2.menono

3. Staff of Moses. Just a wooden staff that does 600DMG. It should be longer range and faster then a knife and when you hit a zombie he will pretty much die, and body will turn into a pile of blood ^^ [menono wut price]

4.menono

Add this class please

fite me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Class name = Reaper = VIP

Speacial 1: Faster Knife [250](You knifing faster and your knife have 450 dmg)

Speacial 2: Devil Breath [1200](You getting an infinity Flame Thrower)

Speacial 3: Old school [1300](You getting modded MP40)

Speacial 4: Angel Save [100] (You getting teleported away from the zombies)

Speacial 1: Only one time in the game (1)

Speacial 2: Only one time in the game (1)

Speacial 3: Only one time in the game (1)

Speacial 4: Only five times in the game (5)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1