RQ logger and database

Ramsy

The RQ logger not only tracks people that actually rage-quit and automatically adds them to the RQ database, but it does the same for:

- people who are trying to connect to one of the servers, but either decide not to (therefore ending the process) or time out;

- zombies that leave when there are 0 humans left alive, but the total player count is under 11 (making it a total of less than 11 zombies);

- zombies that time out of the game.

I just think that the Rage Quit Database should change. There should be colors that indicate something. Like for example if a zombie is in-game and rage quits below 11 zombies it should like show a RED color. If there are over 11 zombies and someone rage quits it should show a GREEN color-indicating that they are safe and don't deserve a ban. Also, I see people trying to connection on to our server and they seem to have problems connecting. At this point, it should show a BLUE color indicating that they were trying to connection but left the game and that they don't deserve a ban. Also, sometimes people leave as a survivor and us admins think that they were a zombie and left the game. At this point if people leave as a survivor it would show a YELLOW or WHITE color indicating that they left as a HUMAN, not a zombie.

OR, We could just go back old school and use the WHITE letters to indicate that someone left the game as a zombie, hunter or trying to connect. Although this may be hard because you wouldn't have echelon, console, or whatever else helps you track these rage quitters.

I don't really see the need in players knowing who did what and whether it was a good/bad thing or not. Just get rid of this and simply roll with what you have - the console and Echelon. This just takes up unnecessarry mod space.

• Downvote 1

• Founder

I don't really see the need in players knowing who did what and whether it was a good/bad thing or not. Just get rid of this and simply roll with what you have - the console and Echelon. This just takes up unnecessarry mod space.

This does not take any unnecessary mod space up, this system is indeed going to be changed, as this system gives away way to much, its going to be removed and may be re added soon, when it works better.