Moderator App

drmanhattan3

I would like to apply for Moderator or for Admin (unless they are the same...)

Ingame Name: Prjct_Mayhem

Steam Link: http://steamcommunit...ctormanhatatas/

Do I have a mic: No, i do not because for my age i have a 'squeaky' voice...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58720769

Info: I live in Old Greenwich, CT. I have been playing Video Games since i was 10/11 years old and i like to play on you're mod: ZAM.

Why would l like to be moderator/admin: I would like to be moderator because i have been playing long enough to see certain people breaking rules. I see RQ (rarely now, but sometimes) and also I see blocking.

Which Servers: I would like to mod/admin on both servers. If that is not possible, please on EU server.

How will i help: I will help by banning/kicking/warning(warning first) the people who break rules. Ban people who break cades, RQ (Rage-Quit), and block.

It said if i want to join UU i have to go to http://join.undeaduprising.net/ but it says 404 not found error. so i made another one. ;)

How many applies have you been making while being on this website? Btw, my answer is no. Cus i've been in a lobby with you, where you changed into a rage machine. *dies* "WHAT HACKER" or *dies* " Omg no0b" that just shows that you are a but immature. You did rq the same day, but joined after 3 rounds again.

How many applies have you been making while being on this website? Btw, my answer is no. Cus i've been in a lobby with you, where you changed into a rage machine. *dies* "WHAT HACKER" or *dies* " Omg no0b" that just shows that you are a but immature. You did rq the same day, but joined after 3 rounds again.

you lying pos, i rq'ed once, you werent there. i dont say HACKER, or n00b, and every1 says noob. you are a lying asshat

you just dont like me, and you lie i bet about the screenshot. You just dont like me and dont want me to be a mod. Deal with it. You also cant make me mod or unmake me mod (dont care about grammer)

I dont say that I doesnt like You. I just dont think You can handle it. And You making alot of applications where you are getting th same answers... And you are raging. I dont think that you know you do then?

I dont say that I doesnt like You. I just dont think You can handle it. And You making alot of applications where you are getting th same answers... And you are raging. I dont think that you know you do then?

2 apps and a second one because the website said if i wanted to be mod, make an app? and i don't think i am really raging, I can get much more mad. But i'm sorry if you think I am not cool, or if you don't like me. But please, don't lie. Also, it seems like you don't like me. I know this is my first time applying to be mod, and if I get accepted it will be my first time being mod, but I do think i can handle the responsibility of taking care of little rage quitters and rule-breakers. I am not saying I don't think its a hard job, but I think I can handle it.

I would like to apply for Moderator or for Admin (unless they are the same...)

Ingame Name: Prjct_Mayhem

Steam Link: http://steamcommunit...ctormanhatatas/

Do I have a mic: No, i do not because for my age i have a 'squeaky' voice...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58720769

Info: I live in Old Greenwich, CT. I have been playing Video Games since i was 10/11 years old and i like to play on you're mod: ZAM.

Why would l like to be moderator/admin: I would like to be moderator because i have been playing long enough to see certain people breaking rules. I see RQ (rarely now, but sometimes) and also I see blocking.

Which Servers: I would like to mod/admin on both servers. If that is not possible, please on EU server.

How will i help: I will help by banning/kicking/warning(warning first) the people who break rules. Ban people who break cades, RQ (Rage-Quit), and block.

It said if i want to join UU i have to go to http://join.undeaduprising.net/ but it says 404 not found error. so i made another one. ;)

I don't think so its just your not cut out for it