UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

So this how we choose new leader, possibly co-leader and testers?

Braby* himself has to decide who will be the Owner of UU-K. Then from there, I think the new owner will choose the Co-Owner, and testers.

Maybe /UU/ again should create a Knife Server? I say it because russian server probably fell :|

yea a new knife server would be great...

I mean I would love to have the Only Knife server come back, but the question is will people play on it though? I remember when the server opened, people were active, and after 4-5 months, no one was really on the server. It then became a Sniper Only server, and people were active on there for a couple of days. Now the server is dead, with no one in it. We will just wait and see what the other admins think about this?

How was I joking Viirus? ._.

After reading what you typed, it seemed to look like a joke, but since you aren't joking, then thanks mate.

I mean I would love to have the Only Knife server come back, but the question is will people play on it though? I remember when the server opened, people were active, and after 4-5 months, no one was really on the server. It then became a Sniper Only server, and people were active on there for a couple of days. Now the server is dead, with no one in it. We will just wait and see what the other admins think about this?

Possible but notice that a lot of people were playing on the Russian Knife Only until the fall . I think a lot of people will be playing on the only knife .

Possible but notice that a lot of people were playing on the Russian Knife Only until the fall . I think a lot of people will be playing on the only knife .

I don't remember UU having an Only Knife server located in Russia, but you may be talking about another server that I do not know about. But what I sometimes do is go to this server called "Fred Ziffles House" where they have around 6 bots, and it depends how many regulars players are in there. I just go on this server to become better at knifing and at sniping. I sometimes go on combat training and train bots by my self which seems really boring, but I'm still training right? Also, you can go on ZAM, run around and knife the zombies if you think that seems easier to you Angelo.

Indy said how not..cause nobody play on the old knife server

Zedricht, you probably mis-understood iamindy. He might of said "why not bring it back." After seeing you type "how not," I was really confused.  :huh:

In game name BIGz

Steam link: http://steamcommunit...561198074269787

XUID (/steamid):  110000106cb905b

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  7-8

I play on US almost everyday I am a known knifer on the server. I prefer to knife more than camp. I have some ofthe most knife kills on Us server and i am mature.

reapply...

Alrighty, Angelo is my new EU tester and is now apart of UU-K and if Viirus wants to be, he can be my Co-Owner. Also guys, feel free to make an application!

GreyhounD, give me a couple days to think about it, and I will either message you on steam or reply back on here with the answer. Are you still going to be apart of UU-K or not? The past couple of days I saw some screenshots of you in the UU-S clan, either because you were helping out or something?