UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

REJECTED. As I said, I'm pretty sure you can just ask KEX for the starting loadout UU-K members get, but your call.

I do understand but it was a fair match to me. Us admins do have the UU-K Loadout, but I was just thinking to try to apply and make it to the clan.

Do you guys accept a second try (in the future), or do you only have one chance to try out for UU-K? I'm just asking even though I probably won't try to join UU-K a second time.

• Upvote 1

How many kills i must have to be accepted??

You must get at least 27 kills or above to be accepted. But I'm warning ya, these UU-K members are really hard to beat in my opinion. A person like ya, I wouldn't want to 1v1 just because I rarely see you knife and you will lose big time. Good luck and that's all I gotta say.

In-game name: [TR]trippiN

Steam link: check steam profile

XUID (/steamid): 1100001020be142

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 7/8

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I knife every round, but its hard sometimes without MVP class. but i think im good enough to get in the UU-K

I just want a 1 v 1 with briz or braby .

REJECTED. You aren't fooling anyone Bellucci.

Also, Viirus no offence, but can you stop acting like you're the clan leader. First of all you don't need 27 kills to get in as I lost 30-23 to Braby and still made it because I'm a known knifer who is also very good. Secondly, if BLOODY wants to apply, why can't he? You don't have to blow his confidence...

• Downvote 2

Also, Viirus no offence, but can you stop acting like you're the clan leader. First of all you don't need 27 kills to get in as I lost 30-23 to Braby and still made it because I'm a known knifer who is also very good. Secondly, if BLOODY wants to apply, why can't he? You don't have to blow his confidence...

I'm just following the routine like Ramsy said so when he first typed up this whole time. Even though you got 23 kills, Ramsy and Braby* decided to accept you just because you follow our rules in ZAM, and that you are mature enough. Calm down.

Bloody don't worry at all, you do not need 27 kills or above, I don't think half of the UU-K members got that high so just relax, let your arms loose, don't tense up and go for it your hardest.

Bloody don't worry at all, you do not need 27 kills or above, I don't think half of the UU-K members got that high so just relax, let your arms loose, don't tense up and go for it your hardest.

Us there already in UU-K are the most, and talented knifers on the servers... He's most known for camping, and knifing in the start of the map.

If he was accepted for tryout, obviously he has been seen knifing. It's also more like UU-K has A talented knifer an people who worship him and he chooses who he wants to be in. ( not naming names)

@mudder

Dont forget that you asked me to make an Apply.

So I assume that there's nothing wrong with 'MY' attitude in-game.

But some players dont believe that when it goes wrong that it was my 'Lil bro' so i made my own account.

I think this is actually good.

I respect all players.

Don't blame someone about his behaviour before you are sure..

Peace.

Ps;  Germany 7 - 1 Brazil :o

• Downvote 2

I did it on free VIP weekend when MVPs started with speedo and it worked out well.

#need4speedo

Because on the Free VIP/MVP weekend, VIP players get to use the MVP classes and what not, and MVP players get speedo for free. I do enjoy having speedo for free so then I don't have to spend 500 points when I can spend 500 points for something else that I can afford. It's just special things you NON-VIPers, VIPers, and MVPers get. No biggie.