UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

This is shit :(

I would not be surprised if your original post was something in the lines of: "OMG OMG I FUCKING BEAT BRISI IN DAT 1V1 HOLY FACKIN' SHIT, I JUST JIZZED, GIMME UU-K NOWWW!!!", but I can understand why this is your current post. After all:

BriziE: Hi Ramsy.
BriziE: I did the 1v1 with Bloody, and he won.
BriziE: Because.
BriziE: He shot me
BriziE: And stunned me.
BriziE: And now he's posting that he won everywhere on the website!

You will not get into UU-K with this kind of effort. If you want a retry, sure, but you will not even be treated as an applicant if:
 I) One of you two (Brisi or yourself) VIDEO RECORD the 1v1,
   or
 II) There is a bi-stander (witness) who can confirm and account for everything that happens in that 1v1.

Also, not to mention that Brisi now has the right to decide whether he is even going to give you a second chance or not. If he doesn't, you will be instantly rejected and WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RE-APPLY ANY TIME SOON.

BriziE: I would say that Bloody is REJECTED.

unity.ramsyyyyy: Is that your final decision?

BriziE: Yes.

unity.ramsyyyyy: Kden.

Therefore - REJECTED. Bloody, you just messed up, big-time. I really did not expect to see this from you.

• Downvote 1

It was said that after i am passed i have to Do a 1v1 so i done... I won this game without doing something against the rules (havent killd brize with a gun) i had 27 kills and brize wanted me to wait but than connection faild

He never said to me anything about shooting in Chat (to me ha havent said that i shot) so i post in shoutbox ONE TIME that i won not everywhere on webside

If u want brize we can Do again and u can record that all see that i get 27 kills without shooting ( i dont sAy that i shot Last time) i did a fair match and won so i have a right to post it?

• Upvote 1

and noo ofouse u dont say anything if i killed you with gun sure 

U NEVER SAID THAT I KILLED YOU WITH GUN IN GAME so dont talk shit and accept taht i killed you 27 times without gun !

I said it a shitton of times to You! But You didnt give a fuck of course. Stop spamming this topic, and get a move on your life.

Why you deleted me ob steam i could show u that u havent said anything

I deleted You because You're a total douchebag.

Show me screen that i killed you with a gun

I coudnt upload any screenshots to steam.

Also, bloody. You're spamming the shit out of this topic.

Shut up, or You'll defently not get another shot at this!

I deleted You because You're a total douchebag.

I coudnt upload any screenshots to steam.

Also, bloody. You're spamming the shit out of this topic.

Shut up, or You'll defently not get another shot at this!

Brizie, I understand that he did shoot you. But this is no way for you to act as a UU-K member yourself. Just relax with the whole douchebag thing and please leave this thread for applications and results only. If you guys are going to have an issue please communicate over steam. Neither of you should be raging/spamming in this thread. Bloody by yelling at Brizie just shows that your definatly not mature enough to accept what you did. I'm almost 100% positive that from the get go if you said I did shoot you, and I'm sorry. You would have had another chance.

So stop with all the arguing and just enjoy playing this game. Please stop spamming this thread. Thank you.

brize have no proofe that i shot him but sure everybody belive him ...

i havent shot at him i stay for that

I suggest you stop spamming this thread, or you may be banned (or I'd assume...). Also, Braby did a 1v1 with him and won something like 30-20. We then did a FFA (me vs Braby vs BLOODY) and it finished with me and Braby on 11 kills and him with 7 ( and a bad K/D). In my opinion, you are immature and not an outstanding knifer which UU-K looks for. I'd recommend you do not apply for another 2 months, or you WILL be rejected - as Ramsy said. And hopefully Braby can post the screenshot. :)

Not that all the spam and rage is acceptable but I enjoy having it because for people who have crappy lives; they can come here and see that they are not the only ones who have shitty lives, so yea.

Emotional Elmo is Emotional

Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You 

• Downvote 1

Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You 

Man quietly here quietly and cultured people are trying to culturally talk

In-game name: FUck u
Steam link: fuck u
XUID (/steamid): fucku00
Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: fuck u server
Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):fuck u/10
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I fuck u all 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1