Classixz

What does your computer setup look like?

163 posts in this topic

AUVwUtt.jpg

I don't have the luxury of 2 screens :(.  My desk is too small, and so is my room.  Lyf Dis if u cri evrytyme

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

nice jab disliking my post, I reputation down yours because there is no way that what you have there is your setup, and the rest of us are keeping it legit

if the struggle isn't real enough on mine yet with the non dual wield old 2001 screen, check out the 2001 ipod nano chargingXD

if the struggle isn't real enough on mine yet with the non dual wield old 2001 screen, check out the 2001 ipod nano chargingXD

That probably has the most value in your picture

• Upvote 1

I had, if my Mobile worked...

You don't need just "your" phone, you can use a camrea, someone in your family's phone just to take a picture and upload it ._.

You don't need just "your" phone, you can use a camrea, someone in your family's phone just to take a picture and upload it ._.

No, cus they dont me to borrow it....  :foreveralone:

Just take a picture/snapshot with your mobile phone/camera and upload it, how hard can it be...

I'll have mine up once I clean my room. xD

Just take a picture/snapshot with your mobile phone/camera and upload it, how hard can it be...

I'll have mine up once I clean my room. xD

You're not supposed to wait till its clean, you're supposed to take a picture how it looks a normal day, just look at indy's and mine. :-) If this was some kind of contest I would clean my screen and desctop :P

Am i the only one with laptop? x'D. Can't take a picture atm but i'll post my specs:

Windows 8.1 - 17.3" FULL HD non glare 16:9 - Intel Core i7-4702HQ processor (2.2GHz - 3.2Gz Turbo - 6MB L3 cache - 32GB DDR3 RAM ) NVIDIA GeForce GTX760M

2GB GDDR5 - 256GB SSD + TB HDD - BluRay - Sophisticated Black - AZERTY

http://www.acer.be/ac/nl/BE/content/model/NX.M8SEH.015

You're not supposed to wait till its clean, you're supposed to take a picture how it looks a normal day, just look at indy's and mine. :-) If this was some kind of contest I would clean my screen and desctop :P

It's not because of that. I couldn't find my camera. xD

And I still haven't. -.-

Anyone got some more? Anyone can feel free to post their awesome, shitty, normal or alien computer set up :D