A Question about Headicons.

viirus_iquickz

Question

Hello fellow people of ZAM. I am making this topic to ask you guys about headicons. I understand that we have a VIP, MVP, Moderator, and Admin headicon, but I was thinking will you guys add more, or will this be about all there is.

My idea was to have another headicon called "Active Reporter" or just "Reporter" for short so then that way normal players can behave, and follow the rules when either an admin or an active reporter comes on. I was talking to Zalipolo about this idea yesterday, and he personally thinks that this is a great idea. He also said that people would think twice before they break any rules. 

Post ideas below if you agree with me, disagree with me, or would love to have more headicons displayed on the server.

9 answers to this question

What would be cool is if MVP and VIP people would choose the class they want and their head icon be what class they are. But in their color. VIP Green. MVP blue. And Admin red. I honestly think that would be awesome if that was even possible.

jackmonkeybomb have Member tag, and I think classixz had a Creator tag too. The active reporter tag on head then woulden't like people just avoid breaking rules when they're on and when they're not just do it anyways? But I want more tags :D tags=fun.... fun!

What would be cool is if MVP and VIP people would choose the class they want and their head icon be what class they are. But in their color. VIP Green. MVP blue. And Admin red. I honestly think that would be awesome if that was even possible.

I now understand whatcha mean about this after we were chatting on steam. I'm not really sure, but this idea would be a neutral for me. I mean I don't want to join a game and above my head it says Hunter, Escaper, Spetsnaz, Master Hunter, Builder, Corporal, Wizard, Cold-Blooded, and Raven in the color red. I would just let it say Admin on top of my head so that way people would understand that an admin is online. 

jackmonkeybomb have Member tag, and I think classixz had a Creator tag too. The active reporter tag on head then woulden't like people just avoid breaking rules when they're on and when they're not just do it anyways? But I want more tags :D tags=fun.... fun!

Yeah, but if we have an "Active Reporter" headicon for those that report players, then the players in-game would think twice before they do something stupid and get banned. Yeah, I too want to have more headicons, but not sure of what else there should be.

Yeah, but if we have an "Active Reporter" headicon for those that report players, then the players in-game would think twice before they do something stupid and get banned. Yeah, I too want to have more headicons, but not sure of what else there should be.

i dont think so. I think that us reporters wanna stay hidden like a ninja. We're spying on every player while in-game. They should just know that they shoudnt do anything stupid at all....    ( This didnt really make sense, but I hope You understand what I'm saying.)

Atleast I dont want a "Active Reporter"headicon. I'm gonna stay hidden. :o

Also I'm doing great with my knife icon.

• Upvote 1

I) Select a few people that will act as "hidden" moderators/admins (they will have their [none]/VIP/MVP/[other] headicon, like always, but will have access to console commands, and possibly Echelon and other).

II) Divide these "hidden" moderators/admins, evenly, per both ZAM servers (EU and US) or give them all power on both.

III) Work out when they should be online (figure out when most of the rule-breaking occurs) and have them be on at those or close to those time periods.

IV) Profit.

Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You Fuck You 

• Downvote 2