My Last Farewell

Gamerdog6482

Hi everyone. Bet you thought you'd never see my avatar again.

I'm just stopping buy to say that I'm never stopping buy again. In fact the only reason I really came to this site today is because I wanted to grab the URL for my avatar, but I figured I might as well set this in stone.

I left ZAM over six months ago, initially because v5 sucked balls. I returned about a month later and actually started to play it regularly again before things started to fall apart. I'd like to say that it started with me getting warned for no reason, but it really didn't. It started a long time before that and never really ended.

I can look back at my time spent on ZAM and say that every single second I spent both on this site and on the mod was just delaying the inevitable. The writing was painted on the walls from day one but I ignored it because I was enjoying myself. From the constant abuse directed towards Ramsy, the almost comical greediness of Kex, the gap between admin and player wider than I'd even thought possible, etc., it was all just a roller coaster of boredom and pain. 

The final straw, as many of you know and many do not know, was Viirus. He spent practically a month going on the server and trash talking every single player, calling them racial slurs, homophobic slurs, calling them noobs or losers, over and over and over again.

I reported him for it, and you know what happened? My report thread got deleted. Kex made up some bullshit excuse about the pictures not loading, which WAS bullshit (I checked on three different computers, they all worked just fine) and didn't even look at the video I recorded (it only has one view, mine, even to this day). 

So I dropped everything and left. That was months ago. Since that incident I've only gone onto the server once, last week, because I wanted to see if anyone was actually playing it. 

Many of you know that ZEM recently popped up again. I'm currently a moderator on ZEM, and I call that server my home now.  I will never start up ZAM again. I'm deleting the mods from my BO1 directory, something I should have done months ago. I'm not going to return to this website ever again, even to check on this thread. It just isn't worth it.

Addendum: Because I don't really want this to seem like a scream of rage, I'm going to add this short edit. I have no hatred toward the staff or administration of ZAM. I did at one point, but I don't anymore. A few months ago there was talk of DDOS attacks or something, but all of that's behind me. This post wasn't intended to be an attack on the administration, or be seen as a personal insult to Kex. It isn't. This is just my way of saying "Thanks for all the great times I might have had, guys, but this is a flawed happiness and it's time to move on." 

I'd just like to say thank you to Echo, for making my day a little brighter, even though I haven't really talked to him a lot in a while. And, of course, a HUGE thank you to Ramsy, for showing me why I couldn't stay here, and for giving me a chance to disentomb myself.

Goodbye, UU. Forever.

• Upvote 5

No point of commenting if he is not coming back..... indy......

Anyways bye have fun :)

But in case, the screenshot part is not bs, he can't open it becouse you did not press Copy web adress and insted you just copied it from steam. The reason it worked for you was becouse you were on your account.

(Its kinda like making an html code on your pc, open it and send the ex: "file:///C:/Users/Johan/Desktop/XHTML/index.html" to another person and tell them to type that into their web browser, it won't work for them, only for you.)

• Upvote 1

I know he won't read this but virus likes to joke around ALOT

...Griggs.....he not coming backXD no point in commenting excuses excuses

Actually he did, maybe not I LOVE INDY's post but he was reading this forum after Indy's comment.

• Upvote 1

The final straw, as many of you know and many do not know, was Viirus. He spent practically a month going on the server and trash talking every single player, calling them racial slurs, homophobic slurs, calling them noobs or losers, over and over and over again.

I reported him for it, and you know what happened? My report thread got deleted. Kex made up some bullshit excuse about the pictures not loading, which WAS bullshit (I checked on three different computers, they all worked just fine) and didn't even look at the video I recorded (it only has one view, mine, even to this day). 

The reason why I was being rude to others was because you were being rude to me when I first met you until the last time I saw you. I am not sure why you were being rude to me, but then after you started making fun of me, I knew I had to get you back. Not sure what I ever did to you, but whatever. If you did report me, I didn't see it anywhere on the website, plus I wouldn't really care if you did care me? Goodbye Gamerdog, and I'll probably see on you ZEM. I have changed my actions after you left ZAM, but not sure about you if you changed a bit since I last saw you?

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

"i have no hatred towards admins" ^.^ then all of a sudden hate!??!, just love when people do this, just like brizi did, I HATED ZAM AND DONT CARE AND HATE YOU, when really they just telling themselves that to convince themselves

Brisi's reasons were justified. I cannot say how and why, out of general courtesy, but, believe me, they were. I am saying this, not as just his friend, but as an administrator.

• Upvote 1