My goodbye...

mudda_fragger

Okay so as some of you already know I was banned for a reason that doesn't really matter for any of you to know. I would just like to say bye before I go. You guys meant so much to me over this last year. I first started playing as a kid who was clueless and eventually evolved and enjoyed this mod more than any other game. This game meant a lot to me because if I was bored or angry or sad I could join the game, talk with some buddies and get into a good mood. Over the course of me playing this I have had some people who didn't like me and some that I grew closer and closer too. I would like to wish a special thanks to Classixz, Griggs, Viirus, Indy, uspatriot, Ramsy and braby. You guys have meant the most to me with all the support you showed by giving me the courage to help out the mod and to join sub-divisions, helping with a cod4 server and reporting players. All of you guys made my experience we'll worth the while. Yes I put all that work in and now I'm banned...but guess what. It wasn't for nothing. For all my work I did was to help the community strive and to help the servers stay clean. I never cared if I was admin or not. I didn't care about the admin class(never even had it). I made an application to help the server with the best of my abilities. Also I have never really been into the UU vs Frozen(now unity) "rivalry". I mean it's a game FFS. Aren't you supposed to be enjoying yourself and having a great time with your friends? I mean yes we all have those moments where you get pissed if you die or someone breaks your Cade's. We all have wanted to leave a game at some point when we weren't allowed. But that's what I think separates the players on this server. The ones with the drive to stay in the game because they know that it is the right thing to do. That is the way I saw it when becoming admin. I grew my relationships with everyone on the server and made such a memorable year. I want to thank each and everyone of you that showed support, who was there for me and who just plan old played the mod with me. I grew to love the community and made a bad decision that ruined that. A tip I leave you guys is to not loose the things you enjoy most because you never realize how much you loved them until you loose it. Thank you all for all the fun and I still might be here every once in a while but obviously not on the servers(due to ban). I will remember all the fun I had on here for a long time. I'd love to stay in contact with everyone one on steam so contact me if you want to play a game or just wanna simply talk. Thanks for everything! I guess this is goodbye....

No idea if it's the point of this thread or not (i wanted to post that on your ban appeal but it have been locked) but i'm agree with the fact that you have been banned for advertising. I'm sure if you was admin on zem only, and see someone say " Hey let's go play zam" you will think it's a provocation / disrespect.

But honestly I prefer have a full server of ZAM / ZEM instead of 2 servers that are half empty. That's why i think it would be cool if both clan (UU and Unity) can think about "advertising" each other when there server have 10 players on. That's only my point of view so you don't have to be agree (obv).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

No idea if it's the point of this thread or not (i wanted to post that on your ban appeal but it have been locked) but i'm agree with the fact that you have been banned for advertising. I'm sure if you was admin on zem only, and see someone say " Hey let's go play zam" you will think it's a provocation / disrespect.

But honestly I prefer have a full server of ZAM / ZEM instead of 2 servers that are half empty. That's why i think it would be cool if both clan (UU and Unity) can think about "advertising" each other when there server have 10 players on. That's only my point of view so you don't have to be agree (obv).

Well, I'm not sure what you would call this, but this is what mudder typed.

db3fb5692597bfd90aded1285d990ac1.png

I don't know why there is a discussion wether it was me or not. Again it was me, I just got home from vacation and was a bit frustrated that no one was on the mod I just spent $70 on. That's all. I did it no discussion about that. I know I messed up and wish I would have no been perm banned but what's done is done. I just made this to thank everyone who supported me and for making my gaming fun. Thanks myxa!

Bye Mudder! I know i was an ass to you sometimes but deep down i envied your knifing skills and towards the end. I was seriously thinking about friending. (maybe i still can  :) ) Good luck wherever else you go and don't forget you will always have some friends from ZAM.

Elmo. Last time I checked I wasn't asking to be unbanned and I said I did something stupid. I'm at the point where I can tell you have something against me so I'll be shutting you out. If you seriously hate over a video game you must really have a problem. Ever just tried to be nice and just play your game? For wolfsie, your all good man.

Even though we were the closest you still were a cool guy. And feel free to add me if you want. Thanks for all the good wishes!

Meh; don't have pity for you. Stop trying to make others feel sorry for you.

And since you will say you're not and I don't want to wait for you to say so. YES... Yes you are.

You do know, there is no need to be a dickhead. It isn't needed. He is simply saying his goodbye to the ZAM/UU community.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last time I checked EVERYWHERE IN YOUR YEXT WAS ASKING AN UNBAN. "This mod meant a lot to me" "I put all that work in and now I'm banned" "I'll still be here but OBVIOUSLY not on the servers due to ban" I could go on but my point was made. It's a cry for attention and your posts in this thread contradict themselves; " it's a game ffs" than take your ban and don't cry like a bitch "never cared for UU vs ZEM" "mad at the fact that I paid 70$ for zem" not only were you siding with zem but you were mad at the game "ffs".

I don't "hate" anyone, that word is strong. I may avoid you or dislike your attitude but never hatred. And I do love the game and have 3x more fun playing games than you do mudder. And I am a nice guy, sure enough nicer than your fake act of surpression and need of attention and approval.

Austin; I am going to be a "dick" about it because he is making a scene; pouting until he gets his way. Life's a bitch get used to it. Say your sorry and if you're going to leave, leave. And this point proves itself through the title of the thread and the first post (mudders) "my goodbye" but stating that he is not leaving? Pffft.

Final statement: if it's a game stop treating it like a fucking love story.

The lack of pity is over 9000