Moderator Application

American Soldier

In Game Name: ~DOLPHY~

My Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148868237/

My xuid:  11000010b3dd88d

Why I want to be a moderator: I have past more than 1000 houres on ZAM I love this mod when i saw all the rules breackers that ther is I have to do something it should have an admin or a moderator every time or most every time because there is : glitcher , hacker , breacker of cade and much more 

Do you have any experience being a admin/mod on any other servers/games: I am already admin of a web site for sold things for gamers there is the               link:   https://www.g2a.com/

Do you have a mic: yes i do i use it when I have to

Where are you from: I am from France and united states becauses my parents are separed so i leave in the both half a year

How old are you: 09/01/1998 15 years old , 16 in 2 weecks

Which server do you want to become a moderator for : US or UE or the both because as i said i leave half a year in UE and other half in US 

If you become a moderator in which ways will you help the servers: If I become a moderator I will help the server by maid stop every rules breacks and i've got so many idea make the server better and more attractive for the players 

My notes : I am very active heaven when there is scholl ... fuck the scholl :p

• Community Manager

Totaly newbie on web and just made Mod app! Damn, you are so imature to play ZAM servers. U dont know basic commands, u know propably nothing about UU and giving you Mod could means that we will just loose players -> abusing powers that u can get, Warnings, baning, kicking. U sometimes break rule soo there is no reason to let u in. Btw: Nice app but half of it is not true. Grow up take some epxerience and try luck again. for me NO

• Downvote 1

• Community Manager

His in second super fast reply to me on steam (reaction on my coment)

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423680184438019&id=100003881247987&set=a.177589882380385.41547.100003881247987&source=48&ref=bookmark

Sry for my Fcb link but i dont know other way to put it here (I'm on phone)..

He is just imature as i said!

I am going to say Neutral to this guy. I do not know him really well, and I sometimes see him on the mod. You seem new to the website, and it would be a good idea if you knew about the website some more. My answer will remain neutral for now until you seem more active, and make more posts on the website itself.

• Community Manager

Frupis please god it's annoying as fuck how hard you're tryharding to become a member -_- Just shut the fuck up and let the admins decide

What u mean by that? Everyone can say his opinion.... I said NOTHING about i wanna became, .! Soo fuck off and dont be pussy. I said what i know about him,.

Shame, you need to grow up and stop using words like that. it shows how immature you are, 

@Frupiss. same with you. it really shows how immature you are as he is when you 2 use the words. stop being kids and grow up!.

Edited by Flexity
  • Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Shame, you need to grow up and stop using words like that. it shows how immature you are, therefor i am going to say No. English is fairly good, could be better tho. Best of luck!

@Frupiss. same with you. it really shows how immature you are as he is when you 2 use the words. stop being kids and grow up!.

Than I'm so sorry to him , you too.. But it wil not change my opinion. :)

In game name: xX_Sniper_Xx 

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikitaversunov

BO XUID:110000104900218

Birth Date: 6.8.2000

Which Zam server you play the most?:US 

Tell us about you:  

Hi I am Nikita Versunov I love this mod so much playing it more then normal Black ops multiplayer! I had an account with Black ops in it but someone get in to my account and change the password :angry:  so i bought a new one :) ! Maybe someone know LeaderAdmin he sold me it maybe he was bad guy? I don't really know him much, the account cost 1$ there just MW2 and Black ops 1 but i likes it as well! Reason that he tell me why he selling his account because he just won an another account with 150+ games in it so thats why maybe he had another reason... If you want to contact him his name now is RuSSian+++Killer! I hate school and homework 

Why do you want to be Admin=Moderator:

Because i am playing a lot of Zam everyday! I saw people that need help with the mod like me first time but no one answer me even admins so thats why I want to help people out and hope you answer me on my steam or here on undead uprising! B)

In game name: xX_Sniper_Xx 

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikitaversunov

BO XUID:110000104900218

Birth Date: 6.8.2000

Which Zam server you play the most?:US 

Tell us about you:  

Hi I am Nikita Versunov I love this mod so much playing it more then normal Black ops multiplayer! I had an account with Black ops in it but someone get in to my account and change the password :angry:  so i bought a new one :) ! Maybe someone know LeaderAdmin he sold me it maybe he was bad guy? I don't really know him much, the account cost 1$ there just MW2 and Black ops 1 but i likes it as well! Reason that he tell me why he selling his account because he just won an another account with 150+ games in it so thats why maybe he had another reason... If you want to contact him his name now is RuSSian+++Killer! I hate school and homework 

Why do you want to be Admin=Moderator:

Because i am playing a lot of Zam everyday! I saw people that need help with the mod like me first time but no one answer me even admins so thats why I want to help people out and hope you answer me on my steam or here on undead uprising! B)

Write application in its own post :)