Deep thinking with Indy

I LOVE INDY

Hey guys I want to do some deep thinking with anyone that wants to first I would like to talk about adolf hitler. If you made a time machine and you travelled back in time would you kill hitler? Not as the menace we saw him as but as a baby boy? Would you have the guts to do it? Was he evil at the time? What made him evil? How would the world change if we did kill him?

Please think hard about this it's proven that deep ethical thoughts help in making life decisions so tell me what you think

Not for -10 year olds

I’m a firm believer that our trials, tribulations, and experiences make us who we are. However, in a case such as this where an estimated 4-6 million Jews and 5-6 million non-Jews (Gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war - especially Russians - were killed during the Holocaust period. So to answer your question, YES I would kill Hitler at any given age. We will never know what contributions those 9-12 million souls were destine to contribute to all humanity. (i.e. Cure for cancer, discovering new laws of physics, developing economic models that would have ended world hunger).

Real question is, does the same thing apply to todays US Hitler? Hhmmm...

• Upvote 1

Ifi couldi wouldnt cuz hitler is the reason we have sent missles on the moon.Also if it wasn't WWII and the wars after it humanity would have been weaker and wouldnt have created the guns we like today (e.g-minigun)Also these wars was the reason for the creation of UN and other charity organasations...And i might sound cruels but the total loss of 50 million ppl have made earth more "clear" by saying clear i mean less people on it so it was kinda like we "bought" sometime before earth is full and then the humanity goes extinct

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AHAHA Funny Topic this is, actually, what an amazing Topic :D

But talking about this, topic made me think about all the Physics about the world and history events, because of that I say NO.

Here's why :

First of all, even if someone killed him, the consequences would be even worse, because if it wasn't for Hitler, there would be a even worse man : Rudolph Gloder, a man 10X worse than Hitler, with so many more inovative ways to kill, and if that would happen, then surely all mankind would be lost, since his intellect level, was way superior than Hitler's, and he was far more efficient, stable, patient, and charismatic. Free from Hitler's personality flaws, Gloder was able to take over all of Europe, so that, in the alternate present day, an extremely conservative US is in a cold war with the Nazis., but since Hitler, opposed first his genocidal tendencies, Rudolph Gloder backed out of his ideas, and became a scientist for hitler, whom he died a few months later.

Now let's take the idea to one of the most charismatic person that i've seen...

Stephen Fry wrote a book ( Making History ) in which explains in a perfect detailed way, this entire topic.

Stephen Fry dealt with this superbly in his book, that the problem that many assume Hitler was the sole cause of the second world war and all the associated horrors. Sadly, this is a gross oversimplification. Germany in the 1930s wasn’t a utopia of basket-weaving peace lovers who were suddenly and severely corrupted by Hitler’s charismatic moustache. The political tensions and strife were all there, results of a previous world war and a great depression; Hitler was just able to capitalise on this. But if he hadn’t, say because he had been eliminated, then there’s nothing to say that nobody else would.

Problems rarely exist in isolation. Just like you can’t go in and rip out a tumour because it’s connected to the wider body which will react badly to such a blunt intrusion, elimination of the main figurehead won’t necessarily prevent events that were as much a product of the wider socio-political context. 

And Finally, because I'm fucking tired as hell, Hitler didn’t win. Whatever you think of the present, we don’t live in some bleak wasteland dominated by a global Reich. Because Hitler and his armies lost. Although it was a costly victory, it was still technically a victory, so why risk going back and interfering with an outcome you favour? And arguably, it was due to Hitler’s incompetence as a strategist that the war panned out the way it did.

In a way, Hitler had the perfect combination of drive, charisma, evil and incompetence to unite the world against him and ensure that his forces lost.

So yeah that's it, hope you enjoyed :)
Have a Good One :D
  • Upvote 1

And i might sound cruels but the total loss of 50 million ppl have made earth more "clear" by saying clear i mean less people on it so it was kinda like we "bought" sometime before earth is full and then the humanity goes extinct

So what you're saying is, the loss of a life is for the greater good of humanity and our planet? If you hold that strong of a conviction, then why not end your own life, drive without a seatbelt, or protect yourself if someone tries to harm you? After all, your death would benefit the planet. For that fact, why were we born with survival instincts if self preservation is to be considered selfish?

Now obviously I don't want you to kill yourself, I was simply trying to make a point. I'm fairly certain if you were the one who was about to have your head cut-off while still alive or in this case packed in a concrete building with strange pipes sticking thru the ceiling; the last thing on your mind would be the problems of an overpopulated planet.

• Downvote 1

... no i wouldnt for diverce reasons! One of the most important is hitler invented the brand volkswagen cars and also came up with the idea for highways for faster transport and such. Yes he was evil but he also had some ideas!

Also hitler created the very very most extreme kind of human violation with his ideas abput lebensraumte and settingna certain kind of population beneath theire valeus but thnx to this all we now all knoe whats right and what aint ...

However some primitive apes in the days of now and tommorow still think they are the bestbrace but the best part is whole the world just laughs at theze retards ;)

Well, new studies found out that Hitler actually didnt Suicide, because they don't know what happened to him, Since the only fragment that was a piece of skull with a shot wound, and they thought that it was his, but it was actually of his Wife or Nephew, something like that :o

I’m a firm believer that our trials, tribulations, and experiences make us who we are. However, in a case such as this where an estimated 4-6 million Jews and 5-6 million non-Jews (Gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war - especially Russians - were killed during the Holocaust period. So to answer your question, YES I would kill Hitler at any given age. We will never know what contributions those 9-12 million souls were destine to contribute to all humanity. (i.e. Cure for cancer, discovering new rules for physics, developing economic models that would have ended world hunger).

Real question is, does the same thing apply to todays US Hitler? Hhmmm...

You dident think it trough hitler help invent BMW and jet engines

good point, we created the atom bomb and fucked shit up with it, now we fear nuclear weaps and dont want another world war, What fact i like about hitler he burned down his own government building forgot what it was called and said it was the opposition leading a rebellion to help him rise to power more, kinda like 9/11 :ph34r:

But indy someyhing u did thought is that hitler would be executed for crimes against humanity-_-

You dident think it trough hitler help invent BMW and jet engines

I love indy r u kidding in order every nation to dominate the war had to improve its weps one of them was jet planes such as Meteor(britain)and yes indy jet planes were fighting during WWII (around 1945) In the vietnam war there were f15 every war that is sstarting technology rises WWII(jet planes)WWII(machine guns(browning gatling gun(not deathmachine)))oh and BMW is a german car btw