2 Cade Bugs ZAM 1.6

Zeagle

Hi everyone it's me Peanut here and I wanna show you another 2 bugs!

Todays Bug will be "Cade Bug" 

Me and My friend was playing Zam US on map FIRING RANGE and we ran at the tower to escape from zombie and he start to cade fast and 2 cades start to fly?!?!!? They just moving in a sky not falling or something of course zombie break them faster before I try to take a screenshot

SECOND BUG

I was playing zam this morning on map Jungle as a Zombie i see someone cading I ran to him but My ping jump to 999 then back to 95 and I ran through the cade and kill him then he tought I hack and i got banned not for days actually.

Thank you for reading my another Bug report Hope it helps you

the first 1 is not a bug it happens like when you try to double stack you need to put a cade down first then stack. But if your p cading you might be cading to fast. something that I noticed is when your p cading look up a little like near the top of the cade and it should not glitch out