Ban by platffus

MaiindyXz

I was a nuketown playing and i did the glitch whit the kar 98 scooped  but not a spam like everyone do i just shot like 10-20 bullets max and whitout a warning , nothing platffus baned me for 7 days i think it unfaire because he should warn , kick ; Kill before use the command ban for this kind of things !

So i would like to be unbaned i know i did a glitch and it is not allowed but 7 days id too mutch if he had warned me  i will have stoped but he didnt do anything about baned and  kicked me ! :/

Maindy Normally would be that glitch a perm ban . You got warned by myxa in another game not to use the glitch , but you did it again and this time i saw it. 7 days is a small penalty cause normaly Head admins like classix would give for that glitch a Perm Ban what he alrdy last time did when i was with him on eu server.

Maindy Normally would be that glitch a perm ban . You got warned by myxa in another game not to use the glitch , but you did it again and this time i saw it. 7 days is a small penalty cause normaly Head admins like classix would give for that glitch a Perm Ban what he alrdy last time did when i was with him on eu server.

I don't think it would a permban no, but i agree with you that he did repeat the glitch, he can always apeal for a less longer ban i guess.

You know you glitched, and deserve a ban, but your griping because you didn't get a chance to do it a few times before the ban? :P

A verbal warning should of been enough, considering you could of been banned outright the first time you knowingly did it.

You know you glitched, and deserve a ban, but your griping because you didn't get a chance to do it a few times before the ban? :P

A verbal warning should of been enough, considering you could of been banned outright the first time you knowingly did it.

Kevin they will always say oh im so sorry I didnt know the rules plz unban but with very shity English  Black hawk obviously had known

that it was a glitch. If he had not known then a 5 day ban would be fine but since he plays allot or is active as it seems then this 7 day ban is a good learning experience for him. You can probly still play on the US server if you are banned from EU but a smart thing to do so you don't get banned is simply don't break the rules. 

Moral of the story: Don't glitch or break rules. You knew you were doing something wrong, and continued to do it. I think 7 days is fine, because you knew your were glitching. Take your punishment like a man and play with us again after knowing not to break rules. :) 

In game name Maindyxz

Hey not trying to be a dick but I have seen him use the glitch thousands of times every time he's camping you hear millions of Kar shots just going off its bad he knows not to do it and I think the ban is fair and 7 days 1 week easy not even a hard ban.