Ban appeal

MakeYouSayWTF

Hi my IGN Is MakeYouSayWTF
I was banned for glitching on the american server, by viirus,
Bigz showed him proof of me being up there.
I did get down from the spot after i found out it was a glitched spot
i asked bigz if it was okay if i could put cades down so they could get up
he said "No" so i got out of the spot
He never showed that in his proof and i have received a punshment from it
i didn't know it was a glitched spot if i had of put cades down for them to get up.
i understand that the proof he showed you was of me up there but like i said i got down straight away as soon as i found out i wasn't allowed up there
Also it said feeding. I never asked for the free kill and i didnt want it either. i was in a call with my freind beausef and he said "Here i have a tac" i said no i don't want it" but he still tried giving it anyway.
Well thanks for reading i guess,
~MakeYouSayWTF

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

While I can understand the allure to want to try to climb to places that are generally blocked off, you had to of known it was a no-no. That being said, I've played with you many times and know that you generally follow the rules, and are not a "rager". The ban wasn't heavy, and i'm glad you accept it. It'll be over soon enough. 

As for the non-staff members posting to this, buzz off. Aside from Myxa who's a solid Admin, neither mrsinji (who's been banned several times for rqing) and niklaus' comments aren't even worth reading as they aren't helpful or constructive. As a matter of fact, i'm pretty sure mrsinji was currently banned by yours truly (for a paltry 3 hours, btw) for RQ when he commented on this. GG

• Upvote 1

If you want the proof just look at my screenshots then it shows it all. I can see why he thought it was ok because admins and members have been stacking on roofs but with that said they where standing on cades which can be  cade limbed and limbed.  Know I think the head admins should talk about this stacking on roofs I think its fine as long as their cades can be limbed and they can be limbed down.

If this becomes a problem I have no problem in making a video on what is aloud and what is not as of stacking

If you want the proof just look at my screenshots then it shows it all. I can see why he thought it was ok because admins and members have been stacking on roofs but with that said they where standing on cades which can be  cade limbed and limbed.  Know I think the head admins should talk about this stacking on roofs I think its fine as long as their cades can be limbed and they can be limbed down.

If this becomes a problem I have no problem in making a video on what is aloud and what is not as of stacking

Okay, yes i understand, but like i said, i was actually going to place cades so they can get up, and as soon as you told me i couldn't i got down imediatly,! i didn't kill 1 zombie. but okay, i got banned ill have to deal with it.

Alright, ill go with this; Harley, i have you on steam, in this case, if you claim you have not killed a zombie and have jumped down straight away, please go into theatre, prove this to me and ill consider on making it shorter. I'll only accept a video, uploaded on youtube or whatever site you please. I'll narrow down the ban, but i will not unban.

And Ramsy can glitch all the times. You should sort out your staff a little Class.

Yeah, because cade-limbing my barricades, limbing me or jump-knifing my barricades (on the ledge on Launch and the roof on Nuketown (which was also a spot done by Classixz himself)) is totally impossible.

Neeext.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2