A decent nuke gameplay, i guess.

ηεεנc

Forcefield noob. Anyways, your video goes along with your Topic title, i guess.

Cool video, but I was expecting like maybe some music playing, or something, but I guess not. It seemed cool that you sped it up, and made the video some-what shorter than it used to be. 

Those zombie noobs weren't expecting you to be knifing or buying forcefield, but they did, and they just went with it (in other words, they just dealt with it, and kept going anyways).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forcefield noob. Anyways, your video goes along with your Topic title, i guess.

Cool video, but I was expecting like maybe some music playing, or something, but I guess not. It seemed cool that you sped it up, and made the video some-what shorter than it used to be. 

Those zombie noobs weren't expecting you to be knifing or buying forcefield, but they did, and they just went with it (in other words, they just dealt with it, and kept going anyways).

I'll add music next time, it needs to be non-copyrighted and I didnt find a good song that would fit the video. Your posts are like a book you read it and 50% of it is just unnecessary words so you forget what you're reading lol

• Upvote 2