INdyS.Vidz

iamindy33

He is a really smart guy and I want to believe him. Obama won a nobel peace prize from promises. Stay skeptical indy :< anyone can point fingers and/or brag about all the things they will do. I am not that knowledgeable of politics, but I can google. 

10/10 would trust. Why does he even bother denying this shit? Would it kill him to say "My view has changed"? Instead he just denies responsibility like a child politician.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rand-paul-we-should-end-all-foreign-aid-to-countries-including-israel/

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/04/rand-paul-argues-that-he-never-proposed-ending-foreign-aid-to-israel/

EDIT: I do like a lot of things he says though. He has been against the war on drugs for quite some time.

before you google Rand Paul, you need to know about his dad Ron Paul, He was cheated out of the 2012 republican nomination because he wasn't in line with the fuck tard moderates of the party.  So yes before Rand was running for president and he was running for senator, he had libertarian views from his dad, but now he needs to do what his dad failed at which was playing the game of politics and getting the votes from the republicans, otherwise the same will happen.  I believe once he gets the parties nomination, when the race for president starts he will "flip flop" back to a more libertarian policy to fuck Hillary.

but ye basically he will say not take a clear stance on a lot to try not to piss off his dads following, and try not to piss off the people he needs votes from, also hes against the war on drugs but doesn't think they should be legalized at a national level.

really trying to earn your vote for 2016:c

• Upvote 2

Well, when I first started playing ZAM (this was the time when the mod was like what 2 weeks old), I met people but I mean they didn't even welcome me at all or even help me at all. I practically taught myself to play the mod until I met the admins which were MyXa, Classixz, and Ramsy. They then taught me more and nowadays I try my best to do what you said in your video. Try to get new players to keep on playing our mod. Not be that harsh and make them leave on the first week. Those are some great points. I'll think about what you said and try to get new players to be in our mod for as long as it lives. Good points indy :)

Like yesterday I met a new player named Dragivex_fist. I tried welcoming him, committed suicide for him, tried helping him the best I could but he was really shy to type. I understand new players. They are usually shy at first but you'll get to know them. I mean everyone has to start somewhere but eventually they will.

• Upvote 2