The UU-C

Flareon

And i had a idea for ZAM The UU-C the Caders And what they get is a Different Cade texture that says UU-C and its Green. There weapon is a Green camo starting gun but they get a second primary too like a MPL and a Stakeout or A Uzi with a Spectre. The get the normal MVP sniper not the Kar and they get a Bowie or just plain ballistic knifes. There is a Green face paint too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Well, cading well isn't something special since even I can cade well despite I'm not a good ZAM player. Sub-divisions should be dedicated to diverse skills that only few people are good at. There was an another idea  which was about tomahawking back then. Since the most UU-S members are good at using tomahawks, it was useless. As for this, most of regular and exprienced players are already good at cading, there is no point creating this division.

• Upvote 2

Perhaps we could have a UU-N too, you know for professional noob's, or maybe a UU-Z for the zombies. Or maybe a UU-G for the people that shoot their gun's really good. See what is happening here? If UU-C happened, these would as well, don't get me wrong it looked like a good idea, but just an impossible one. When I first read it I thought it stood for "Camp". Now that would be something, xD. I see LastAirBender being in UU-Camp, same goes for Sponge. But UU-Cade, not really as like some said, it's really easy to cade. 

Edit: Forgot to mention UU-Cry, as I know A LOT of professional criers. xD 

Edited by FlutterShy
  • Upvote 2

On a serious note, how about a UU-E(UU-Elite)? This would be for the really good ZAM players. You would recieve and achieve this rank once you reach a certain amount of kills or KDR? Not sure, there would be no special add ons with this just the pleasure to have UU in your name.