Your memories!

Classixz

1. He was not advertising.

2. You should learn what advertising really means before calling someone a fag.

3. You went full retard.

4. Call people fags for playing a mod ages ago? Very nice. Very respective. (totally not sarcasm)

5. You were the only fag here.

6. Don't you ever tell someone to leave the community, unless he proves to be a massive flaw or threat, got that?

Myst, your only flaw was posting ZEM videos on a ZAM related thread, you missed the point of the thread by doing so.

Regardless of that, BLOODY, you owe Myst an apology, and you better clean up your act. For your own sake, if anything.

Players got banned for saying ZEM the reason was advertising, so posting videos about it in UndeadUprising/ ZAM Community is not advertising?

Maybe I overreacted about that but already if I read/hear ZEM I get spectical about it. 

Advertising: is a form of marketing communication used to persuade an audience to take/continue some action.

I didn't called Myst a fag, for me there is still a revalry between ZAM and ZEM, even if ZEM is "dead" so I am completly against ZEM.

I have a negative attitude about ZEM but doesn't matter at all.

I apologise for everyone I hurt with that what I said but won't approve that ZEM videos are here either, sorry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Players got banned for saying ZEM the reason was advertising, so posting videos about it in UndeadUprising/ ZAM Community is not advertising?

Maybe I overreacted about that but already if I read/hear ZEM I get spectical about it. 

Advertising: is a form of marketing communication used to persuade an audience to take/continue some action.

I didn't called Myst a fag, for me there is still a revalry between ZAM and ZEM, even if ZEM is "dead" so I am completly against ZEM.

I apologise for everyone I hurt with that what I said but won't approve that ZEM videos are here either, sorry.

You did say he's a fag?

You do not get banned by saying ''ZEM''

ZAM is not really competing against ZEM, this is because obvious reasons ex. ZEM is basically dead.

You shouldn't react negatively about a mod which you have never played before. I only hold a grudge towards the owners of that mod for their actions.

It's a good thing you apologized, but do you actually mean it?

In addition this post is called ''Your Memories'', which implies this does not have to be related to zam. I'm seriously dissapointed.

I want to have a thread for people to post about the memories they had with ZAM and Undead Uprising.

Nah you are wrong there

All need to know how to read posts to the end >.>

Any ZEM with friends video brings the feelz. (even though i was a total dick)

Has anyone done better as a zombie?

These are the real memories.... sometimes i wish old ZEM hosted by POW or Frozen would have returned. Bloody you have no idea what you have missed :)

Have had some Amazing memories with zam. I remember playin zam and being active and alll..then someday anonymous and classixz come to me and tell me you wanna become a mod? I never even thought of it honestly...I was like Heck yeah why not :) Then viirus was like WTF MAN YOU HOW U GET IT BEFORE ME ;0  lol good old dayz 

• Upvote 2

I remember my first time playing zam, and meeting all the admins, and then there was Viirus that evil person, I first met him and got into an arguement with him because i asked him to move xD, But now we are great friends and i am very much glad that i joined the UU Community!, Its been great so far!, and im sure it will still be great in in the future.

• Upvote 2

I remember my first time playing zam, and meeting all the admins, and then there was Viirus that evil person, I first met him and got into an arguement with him because i asked him to move xD, But now we are great friends and i am very much glad that i joined the UU Community!, Its been great so far!, and im sure it will still be great in in the future.

We now have 2 gingers! Welcome and congrats

• Upvote 1

• Founder

ADVERTISING = PERM 

Leave this communtity please, we don't need ZE* fags.

Also this topic is about your memories about ZAM and UndeadUprising.

1. He was not advertising.

2. You should learn what advertising really means before calling someone a fag.

3. You went full retard.

4. Call people fags for playing a mod ages ago? Very nice. Very respective. (totally not sarcasm)

5. You were the only fag here.

6. Don't you ever tell someone to leave the community, unless he proves to be a massive flaw or threat, got that?

Myst, your only flaw was posting ZEM videos on a ZAM related thread, you missed the point of the thread by doing so.

Regardless of that, BLOODY, you owe Myst an apology, and you better clean up your act. For your own sake, if anything.

1. Technically, he was

2. There is now a thread on how "UndeadUprising" sees the definition of advertising.

3. BLOODY want's to protect what he is dedicated for, I don't take any responsibility of what goes out, also the phrase "ADV = BAN" is commonly used by me.

4. -

5. Now hes the fag? Alright.

6. -

Just so you know, you went retarded mode to be fair, i never knew you from such perspective.

In addition this post is called ''Your Memories'', which implies this does not have to be related to zam. I'm seriously dissapointed.

Read the OP.

LOL, this hate. Makes me almost think of racism. You take shit on site way too seriously, getting mad over bumping posts, over shoutbox msgs, over I dunno... someone's playstyle? From what I know you never even played old ZEM, so what gives you the right to shit on ppl relating their early Black Ops memories to it? Even tho Myst kinda missed the purpose of this topic, still, that's nowhere close to what you should behave like as a Member.

Read the OP.

1. No, you don't get banned that easy.

2. Everyone is free to have their own opinion on thing, and sharing them is good when it fits it's purpose.

3. This thread is about ZAM and UndeadUprising, you did at least read the OP.

You did say he's a fag?

You do not get banned by saying ''ZEM''

ZAM is not really competing against ZEM, this is because obvious reasons ex. ZEM is basically dead.

You shouldn't react negatively about a mod which you have never played before. I only hold a grudge towards the owners of that mod for their actions.

It's a good thing you apologized, but do you actually mean it?

1. -

2. Again, no you don't get banned for saying letters in that way.

3. Still exists, and still some have got banned recently for advertising.

4. -

5. I don't see the point in he apologize, as he did refer to the OP.

Nah you are wrong there

All need to know how to read posts to the end >.>

Thanks.

Ok. Sorry. I am the dumbass of the day. I apologise. End of story.

Whatever.. 

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4229-what-is-advertisement-at-undeaduprising/#entry26747

• Upvote 2

1. Technically, he was

2. There is now a thread on how "UndeadUprising" sees the definition of advertising.

3. BLOODY want's to protect what he is dedicated for, I don't take any responsibility of what goes out, also the phrase "ADV = BAN" is commonly used by me.

4. -

5. Now hes the fag? Alright.

6. -

Read the OP.

Read the OP.

1. No, you don't get banned that easy.

2. Everyone is free to have their own opinion on thing, and sharing them is good when it fits it's purpose.

3. This thread is about ZAM and UndeadUprising, you did at least read the OP.

1. -

2. Again, no you don't get banned for saying letters in that way.

3. Still exists, and still some have got banned recently for advertising.

4. -

5. I don't see the point in he apologize, as he did refer to the OP.

Thanks.

Whatever..

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4229-what-is-advertisement-at-undeaduprising/#entry26747

RekT.
  • Upvote 2

I remember the day when I was trying to record ZAM, it was my third try to record a gameplay after the first two went bad after 2 retarted deaths.

So.... it was the beginning of the round, 3 zombies were picked, I could not find any of them, in the end I find my self in the corner and 1 rushes at me with speed, I tryed shooting with my MPL without aiming and most of the bullets didnt hit, in the end he reached 10 hp and killed me, when I died, I slapped my self in the face very hard, and my mouth kept hanging open in the air for about 25-30 seconds, untill I saw a message from console that I am about to be kicked for inactivity.

:(

• Upvote 2

I remember the day when I was trying to record ZAM, it was my third try to record a gameplay after the first two went bad after 2 retarted deaths.

So.... it was the beginning of the round, 3 zombies were picked, I could not find any of them, in the end I find my self in the corner and 1 rushes at me with speed, I tryed shooting with my MPL without aiming and most of the bullets didnt hit, in the end he reached 10 hp and killed me, when I died, I slapped my self in the face very hard, and my mouth kept hanging open in the air for about 25-30 seconds, untill I saw a message from console that I am about to be kicked for inactivity.

omg. Cri?

So.... it was the beginning of the round, 3 zombies were picked, I could not find any of them, in the end I find my self in the corner and 1 rushes at me with speed, I tryed shooting with my MPL without aiming and most of the bullets didnt hit, in the end he reached 10 hp and killed me, when I died, I slapped my self in the face very hard, and my mouth kept hanging open in the air for about 25-30 seconds, untill I saw a message from console that I am about to be kicked for inactivity.

xddddddddddddddd

best stori 2k15

• Upvote 1