Ban Appeal

mudda_fragger

So apparently when you lag out of a game and your PC crashes you get banned for rage quit. USpatriot banned me in the US server because my PC crashed. When I went into team speak to talk to him, he said I should have joined back even though by the time my PC rebooted it was 2 maps later. GG.

Fine i know you were going to do this. Any admins in my position that enforces the rules would have done the same thing if not worse. I don't regret banning you, becuase I gave you a chance. I get it your PC crashed. I banned you, then after 15 MINUTES blue bird tells me that your pc crashed. SO EVEN THO IT HAD BEEN 15 minutes and you had not returned i still tried to be nice and unbanned you--waited 5 more minutes or 4 idk, you still did not return, therefore i banned you again. Blue bird saying something like 'why did you bann him...his pc is dead' or something. ANYWAY aftern 5 more minutes Mudder joined the teamspeak asking me why I banned him. YOU LEAVE THE game for 30 minutes or 25 and saying ur pc was crashed? It takes MAXIMUM 10 minutes even with a crappy pc to get into black ops zam agian not 25 minutes. That is the reason i will not unban.

• Upvote 1

Fine i know you were going to do this. Any admins in my position that enforces the rules would have done the same thing if not worse. I don't regret banning you, becuase I gave you a chance. I get it your PC crashed. I banned you, then after 15 MINUTES blue bird tells me that your pc crashed. SO EVEN THO IT HAD BEEN 15 minutes and you had not returned i still tried to be nice and unbanned you--waited 5 more minutes or 4 idk, you still did not return, therefore i banned you again. Blue bird saying something like 'why did you bann him...his pc is dead' or something. ANYWAY aftern 5 more minutes Mudder joined the teamspeak asking me why I banned him. YOU LEAVE THE game for 30 minutes or 25 and saying ur pc was crashed? It takes MAXIMUM 10 minutes even with a crappy pc to get into black ops zam agian not 25 minutes. That is the reason i will not unban.

Yes I understand this. But guess what, when my PC had eventually got up, the current game in session was over and so was 2 more games after it. I dont see in the rules anywhere that if you lag out/PC crashes and the current game is over you have to join back. Also, you should have been able to see my name with 999 Ping because I fist lost connection and it said connection interupted. Than my PC crashed. I know for one that I hate to break the rules and have no idea why if it was an intentional rage quit, why would I join TS and explain why? Also, you could have messaged me via steam and explained to me yourself asking what had happened and evetyting. We have known each other for a long enough time for you to know I dont rage Quit. And yes, you should have known I was going to make this topic because I am now banned for a reason that makes no sense. Also, what would be the point in me joining back 2 games later to say, my PC crashed. Than I would play the rest of that one game, and leave. What would be the point?