ban appeal

DatSkillz

i was banned because I supposedly have an whallhack but i dont have an whallhack

can  pls unbann me?

thx for your help

what if you really have wallhacks?well contact classixz or some other admins or just wait to them to respond on this post 

Using "an wallhack" is a ban able offence. If you say you didn't do it than I guess just wait for the ban to be over. But i'm guessing you did, Admins don't ban people without a good reason. Also, maybe put a little more effort into your appeal. As this one was, kinda a joke. 

Hunting, your ginger has arrived. 

• Upvote 5

I don't need to say much really, i talked to you on steam about it, i experienced it in-game myself, had about 200 people screaming their tits of at me at the same time about you, anything but a ban.

I wouldn't just ban you because everyone complained, i banned because i already experienced it in-game against you. You always know where i am, and then when i ask you, all you say is ''Headset'' and I say ''Ninja'' -.-

Won't lock topic yet, maybe classixz, griggz or indy have something to say.