ZAM v1.8. - Ideas thread

Ramsy

Well, for 1.8 I recommend an auto fag kicker, to keep the server clean.

Why not take in some old things, how about making a "zombie cure", but you have to have the requirements. Make it cost around 2500, the zombie needs say 3 kills, 20 deaths, this means that you can't just grind out posts, you'd actually need to play as a zombie.

Double limb is stupid, it will just end up making complaints and then adding a "double limb protector" which makes us back where we began.

I personally like the idea of zombie classes, and with the zombie class I'd say disable the original zombie shop and just use the class's shop, with some items from the other shop in it. How about a mimic zombie? 1) double trouble (1500) allows zombies to buy things twice in 1 life, lasts permanently, you'd still need the cash for 2 things so it's not too broken. (This seems to be all I have for a zombie class)

Maybe make the snipers have a 50/50 chance of doing 1 damage and 500, this way you'd need to buy another gun to actually do something.

Just some suggestions.

• Upvote 2

Well, for 1.8 I recommend an auto fag kicker, to keep the server clean.

Why not take in some old things, how about making a "zombie cure", but you have to have the requirements. Make it cost around 2500, the zombie needs say 3 kills, 20 deaths, this means that you can't just grind out posts, you'd actually need to play as a zombie.

Everyone would just save up points for that..

In case you have lost your capability to read I'll reiterate, in easy terms. ZOMBIE THREE KILLS CANT GET ITEM WITHOUT TWENTY DEATHS.

In case you're stupid. What if every zombie would do that? Nobody would be buying fast zombie, hp or limbs and when they would get to 2,5k pts they would just transform. Ooops, no more zombies + the game would be really slow since zombies would be so weak.

+ If you want to kill 3 people you need fast zombie and HP so its a dead end. Nobody gets 30+ deaths anymore.

• Upvote 1

In case you're stupid. What if every zombie would do that? Nobody would be buying fast zombie, hp or limbs and when they would get to 2,5k pts they would just transform. Ooops, no more zombies + the game would be really slow since zombies would be so weak.

+ If you want to kill 3 people you need fast zombie and HP so its a dead end. Nobody gets 30+ deaths anymore.

Ivget like 30-45 kills in 1 game tho....

• Upvote 1

I approve of Elmo's cure infection idea, but there's something similar I suggested about a year and a half ago. Now, I don't remember exactly how it went, but it was something in these lines:

Each time a zombie gets 10-12 kills, he gets to respawn as a human. His choice though. He can choose to keep on playing as a zombie or to continue playing as a human. On respawn, he would get his normal starting loadout (i.e. VIP, MVP, CC), and a bonus 300 points (unless we're talking about a really OP CC), since it's obvious that it would be mid-game and quite intense.

I like both Elmo's cure infection and my idea.

Why not both?

#SpreadZombieLove

• Upvote 1

You explained it yourself and are calling me stupid. 10/10 genius, we need more of these people.

• Upvote 1

When you die as a survivur you will spawn as a zombie with the same amount of points you had before you died.

Example: I had 700 pts when I died, I spawn as a zombie with 700 pts.

This doesn't have to be in every round, let's say every 3-5 games to keep the fun factor.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When you die as a survivur you will spawn as a zombie with the same amount of points you had before you died.

Example: I had 700 pts when I died, I spawn as a zombie with 700 pts.

This doesn't have to be in every round, let's say every 3-5 games to keep the fun factor.

Die with ~2000 pts gonna double limb all hunters gg wp  :griggo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel like this mod needs some re-balancing. 

- Nothing aside from knifes should do 500 damage. 

- Cade limbs should break 1 cade. (allow more than one to be held at once, and/or reduce price)

- NERF FORCEFIELD! God, it is the epiphany of overpowered. Reduce damage to 200 per hit pls ;/

- Add a slow moving juggernaut zombie. 

- Add a non-VIP class. (pls i'm dying)

- TAKE OUT THE UAV AT 1 minute! Please guys, it's just too much.

- 5 seconds of invisibility for zombies for 600. (just an idea)

Alright that's it, thanks for reading. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Myst2, I'm liking some of your ideas. Let's just wait for others and see what they think.

1) So, you mean other stuff besides knifes should do 500 damage or not do 500 damage?

2) Could we do something like have 2 cade limbs. 1 cade limb that breaks 1 cade limb, and another cade limb that's op but breaks like 5-10 cades at a time or would that just be too much to implement in the mod?

3) Well, forcefield is now 1750 points due to reasons. Let's wait and see if forcefield will be nerfed or not.

4) I don't really know what to say about having a new zombie.

5) mkay.

6) The UAV at the last minute of the game was added for a purpose. It was to see if the survivor will run or stay in his camping spot. But okay then.

7) 5 second invisibility for zombies seems acceptable. I'm just not sure how others will react to this idea.

- Nothing aside from knifes should do 500 damage. 

- Cade limbs should break 1 cade. (allow more than one to be held at once, and/or reduce price)

- NERF FORCEFIELD! God, it is the epiphany of overpowered. Reduce damage to 200 per hit pls ;/

didnt like these idéas, sry.

well i like some of them since i've said them before like plz no l96a1 500 dmg, and 2 different cade limbs, forcefield doesnt need damage nerfing, maybe range nerfing (from under the survivor) so if u camp in a house you wont get killed if you are on the first floor(for example nuketown) 

slow moving juggernaut zombie, no ty, never pls.

non vip class, why not.

dont take out uav when 1 min left.

5 seconds seems to be  small amout but menono

1) So we don't have a single chance to get Spongebob (camping in 1-p-cade spots) down and just get deaths while trying to destroy  his cades? No thanks.

2)It isn't even that OP, you can kill somerun running with Forcefield like around 400 hp.

3)Never please, we are not in ZEM here....

4)There are 3 at the moment, so why not.

5)Ummm why ?

6)Not sure how much meters you are able to run in 5 seconds, but that's not very much, also for 600 pts,rather go buying limbs.

Not really like your ideas...

1) So we don't have a single chance to get Spongebob (camping in 1-p-cade spots) down and just get deaths while trying to destroy his cades? No thanks.

2)It isn't even that OP, you can kill somerun running with Forcefield like around 400 hp.

3)Never please, we are not in ZEM here....

4)There are 3 at the moment, so why not.

5)Ummm why ?

6)Not sure how much meters you are able to run in 5 seconds, but that's not very much, also for 600 pts,rather go buying limbs.

Not really like your ideas...

Think so too.

Class preference: (MVP, VIP, NON VIP, ADMIN, WHATEVER)

Name: Novice

Class menu items:

1). Wand Upgrade [100]  ( Upgrades the wand. More info below.)

2). Random colour change [50] (Changes the colour of the magic wand's skin.)

3). Maximum speed [600] (Speeds it up when shooting, preferably 2x as fast.)

4). Ultimatum Le Classixz ( Change into classixz. menono couldnt think of anything.)

Point of this class: When you have picked this class, you will automatically suicide and spawn with a magic wand, a really weak SMG and a pistol (ex. deagle) The magic wand is fairly weak at start, but if you use it to kill zombies, you can upgrade it, as said above.

Every upgrade should just stay as 100, and the maxed out wand will take you about 20 upgrades, so it isn't too overpowered. When you perform your last upgrade the wand's skin will change into some cool preferably magic looking skin. I know there is already a wand in wizard, but this is cool as you might just add some options for customizing it, making it look pretty dope :D

The rest of the menu items i will slowly think off, as of right now i don't know.

• Upvote 4

I have some class idea:

Medic ( MVP or what you decide)

-Protector upgrader [500] (3 level.- 1.Faster recharge 2. Faster faster recharge 3. You can't be hit)

-Medic staff [1000] (Give you a staff, you can kill zombies with it, you have chance to revive a guy (he only get a pistol)

-Doctor suit [200] (Like the gilie suit)

-Zombie radar [500] (It would like the target finder, you get it for the using weapon]

I always wanted to see a medic class in ZAM, so in 1.8 we could get it.I would like to see more idea about it.

• Downvote 1