ZAM v1.8. - Ideas thread

Ramsy

1500 pts would be too less, I mean you can't get hit than, so you only can die through zombie hands= Spongebob going for it camping at his spots and game is lost. If this would be like 2500 pts it would be more fair, because not everybody can buy it. It isn't that hard if you are camping to get 1500 pts, so too OP.

Don't make it under 2500 pts, please.

oh yeah I remember me saying something about idk a perk i guess that would let zombies know where you are for a certain amount of time, and get more pts if they kill you, if the hunter survives the time he gets a reward, (not sure what yet or how much) call it dead meat

-a free rotd

-double pts during the time

-double pts after the time?

- it would cost half your pts, maybe should have a minimum and then when time runs out you get half of the pts back

lel, so basically a new class / perk sponge will be using in his 1 p-cade spots and be even more overpowerd then raven?

The current Builder class, yeah it have strong cades, but nothing else wich make me use Builder. If I cade with Builder, I always place shitty cades and they are falling off or something like that, I can cade much better with normal cades. I don't even want to place a sort of cades, but it still happens, I don't know why. I hope I am not the only one who can't cade with Builder class. However, I would like to have something special in Builder class, because you can do everything in that class shop with normal cades too, only difference are the strong cades. Idk if the Builder cades are fixable that I don't place wrong or useless cades.

• Upvote 1

New class idea for MVP:

1). EMP [700]  (All zombies get flashed, effect like in MP from concussion)

2). Hell dogs [900]  (2 Hell dogs from BO1 zombie are spawning and attack the zombies)

3). Ray Gun Mark 2 [2500]

4). InstaKill [1000] (Power-Up hold for 30 sec.)

NOTE: the mod cannot handle any more guns, unless we take out current ones, but what we still can do is add classes

@WHITELIGHTNING I don't even think you read this comment in the first place.

Out of those 2 snipers I personally think the Ballista is better than the MORS. Maybe we could replace a weapon that no one really uses anymore and put in either the Ballista or the MORS. Anyways, yeah.

Question: How is a Keyboard relevant to a gun?

So after playing the mod now for pretty much a month ive got some ideas for the next update.

AA12: move it to a specific class so it can't be bought by everyone, right now it's too much of a GG weapon for any camping spots.

Raven: There's a few different ways to balance this class so people don't abuse forcefield while camping, the different things i've heard from some people are to either make it so the raven class has a maximum amount of cades they can place, for example 3.
I had another thought the other day, what if you make it so that the Forcefield "aura" also damages cades? so every time it hits, it also hits nearby cades for the amount of damage a normal zombie punch would do. that would make it so you can camp with raven, but buying forcefield is a death sentence.

C4: i personally have some pretty strong feelings towards c4, I understand it's used by MVP's in the beginning to kill themselves with, but the fact that it costs 50 points, and it does such a huge amount of damage and you can kill like 10-15 zombies with 1 of them is pretty absurd.
For example, you're attacking a survivor in a P-cade base, and you're dodging him when he's shooting at you and you're being smart while hitting the cades so you don't die, you're about to break through when all of a sudden, this spawn of Satan in the form of a C4 gets thrown out where you're standing, all hope is lost, you can see your life flashing before your eyes, it explodes and forms a smoke cloud in the form of "fuck you" as the survivor stands there cading his newly earned points and lives happily ever after.

So what i had in mind to fix it would be something simple like increasing the cost of it (as it's most annoying early game) or somehow reduce the damage or radius of it, and add some other item in the shop for people to suicide in the beginning.

Snipers: I think we can all agree that snipers are unbalanced, being 1 shot when you have 500hp is unfair, and if several people in the same place has a sniper that does 500 dmg, its pretty much GG. So what i had in mind is that the L96, Intervention and the other snipers that has 500 dmg should have it reduced to something like 400. that means that you'll eventually have to pick another weapon to use if you want to survive later in the round when all the zombies have 400+ hp.
But if you really want to use your sniper later in the rounds, there could be a upgrade that everyone can buy that increases your sniper damage by like 50 or 100 damage and it should costs somewhere around 1000-2000 points. I think that that might be a possible fix for the current situation where snipers and the AA-12 are pretty much the best things to use if you want to survive.

Flag teleports: The thing that drives me the most crazy in ZAM is when people place cades right where you end up after teleporing using a flag, it makes it nearly impossible as a zombie to do anything about it. "Oh look, i just teleported and now im stuck between 40 cades in each side and a dude right infront of me spraying me down with an AA-12 and there's nothing i can do about it, yay"
Some ways to fix this is either to make a rule against cading the spots where you end up after you teleport, or make multiple spawnpoints after you teleport (don't know if this is possible), so it's impossible to cade people right after the teleport.

• Upvote 6