ZAM v1.8. - Ideas thread

Ramsy

Is it possible to add some sort of plug-in with which we would play YouTube videos and they would stream the video sound on the ZAM servers?

This one MTA server that I play on has this, but, given, MTA has custom plug-ins through the roof. Anyway, what they did was make staff members find a YouTube video, copy/paste the URL of it into some thingy that they use and then the sound would play on the server for everyone to hear. They had one command - /youtube - which would either enable or disable the stream volume, depending on for which time you had typed the command in.

If this was to ever become a thing in ZAM, here are some commands that would help us:

!youtube on

!youtube off

!request [name of music goes in here] - i.e. !request Three Days Grace - Pain

!request would send all user made requests to all staff or to whoever is using this feature, and they would come in the order as they are executed, so a staff member could, for instance, say: "Taking requests for music now. Do !request [song here] for a request." and all requests would show up as private annotations in the killfeed or Echelon or something.

The staff using this would get the song names, and they would then look for them on YouTube, get the URL, put it in wherever and start the sound stream on the server.

If possible, multiple staff would work with this at once, and on all servers, so people could send requests on all servers at the same time. As long as nothing conflicts and the streams play for each server individually, I don't see a problem. Although I'm not sure exactly how much these streams would stress the servers.

The sound would start playing on automatic for everyone, and then you could just do !youtube off and then !youtube on if you wanted to, willingly.

We could also add some help messages in which these commands would be included and explained. For instance:

^7Do ^1!request <music name> ^7(without the < and > symbols) to request a song to be played.

^7Once you have requested a song, please do not beg/spam the staff to play it. Wait for your turn. It will be played eventually.

^7Do ^1!youtube off ^7to disable the YouTube sound stream.

^7Do ^1!youtube on ^7to enable the YouTube sound stream.

^7 is #FFFFFF (white).

^1 is #FF0000 (red).

j4wx6.jpg

That was the only thing i could think of while reading your post, otherwise its a good idea, me likey.

i saw in another server in csgo where they hooked it up to the actuall radio, so if u typed like !radio then a menu came up where you could choose between different radio channels, cuz it was a swedish server it was like NRJ, RIX FM and some other frequency stuff

• Upvote 1

Alright , so Ive been thinking about this idea for a whille . This is it : Everyone knows how annoying it is sometimes to have the zombie hear " your tactical insertion is gone" giving them a great idea of where you are and where your going , so this is what I'm thinking : Tac Ninja , which should cost I'd say 750 points or so . Knifers would appreciate this item so much , I think it would be awesome , so yeah ! :) I don't know if it's possible to take that tactical insertion is gone away , but if it is , would be absolutely sick !

So I just wish their was a way to split up the guns/classes/cades to fit each style so that it cant be drawn over to help another style if you know what I mean?/:

So maybe like at the start screen even before choosing a class it ask what type of hunter you want to be(idgaf about the names someone else can think of cool ones if they want) But once you decide which type of hunter you are (one of the 3 above) than you can choose which class you want, NOT all classes would be available for each type of hunter ( no raven for casual campers for example)

Something like this would really balance out the mod I think, I dont want to make it so that you have to stick to one style in a game but well at least shit from raven, mines, and aa12s cant be overused for one play style so than it gets nurfed and hurts another play style.  Cade limbs were a big slap in the face to stackers

Indy, I know what you are trying to say. But you too know that this wouldnt work well. Well i like balance, but u know that there will be a lot of problems and it would be abused a lot. WHAT matters that most here is when you said "start screen even before choosing a class it ask what type of hunter you want to be". I i honestly disagree with this because you usually cant decide what you will do before the game starts. Your friends die: that makes you be unable of doing intense camping. You stack and you fall: you might need to run and end up casual camping. You casual camp and zombies get in: you run away and go with another group of intense campers. You see what point I am trying to make here? You move around a lot of you dont know for sure where you will end up.

So if that would happen and all VIP's and MVP's could vote if they want fastrestart or not, but it only take one "Yes" vote to fastrestart, every fucking map would be fastrestarted. They would abuse it or just fastrestart Crisis and everybody leave :< No plezz.

• Upvote 1

So if that would happen and all VIP's and MVP's could vote if they want fastrestart or not, but it only take one "Yes" vote to fastrestart, every fucking map would be fastrestarted. They would abuse it or just fastrestart Crisis and everybody leave :< No plezz.

why would it only require 1 vote? that's an awful idea, should atleast be like 4-5 or depending on how many players are on the server

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

I want to tell you some good ideas for ZAM 1.8v:

->   : staff i suggest most

+    : staff that can be useful

-     : staff that should be removed

-> new perk called mule-kick(1+ slot when buy it, can be bought up to 3 times or less,cost 500 or more)

+ humans can buy from shop tactical mask+buy it's upgrade(cost around 500 and it's upgrade double it's price)

+ add another random zombie class the poisonous zombie(5-15% chance to be this class+1 nova gas= hope it's not too op)

- remove cade limb(or reduce it's power cade limb glitch)

+ add mg42(cost 1500, 100-50 bullets magazine, 200-300 rezerve)

-> do something about blocking players

+ add voting system which everone votes for next map, fastrestart

->add prison knife in zombie shop(cost around 400-500, more damage to cades from hands and less from ballistics)

+ add another random zombie class GOD ZOMBIE(0.001% chance to be this class, infinite health, c4 nuke detonator=end game if press detonator)

That's all my ideas for now. Hope you like some of them and if you do it would be nice to have them in game play. Thank you!!! :)  :)  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

- up the price of Forcefield to 2000

- disable barricades while using it

- anti-camp (3 warnings kill you)

- new script - kills you if you don't run a certain distance in a certain time while using Forcefield (BO1 can track distance passed, btw)

Done.

Class name: Kowalskie {FREE CLASS}

Special 1: Speedo for 30 sec. [160] ( You running very very fast, useful to run away from zombs)

Special 2: Sate Ellite [350]

Special 3: Peacekeeper [950]                                                                                                                                                                                                

( I know, I know, this is too O.P. for free class but still newbies who don't have MVP should have a weapon that they will be pround of

Special 4: Nova Gas Grenade [65]

Why free class ?

Because free class it's not that good so I just thinked this is not the best class for MVP so and nothing cool here fpr VIPS so I just add a FREE class section  :P

I've already posted that class once and Classixz and Griggzor liked it so I thought I want to do it again.

• 1 month later...

i don't know if its too late for an idea. but i have nothing to do.

i was thinking (and i've already talked about this with indy) on 2 things thing to add in zombies shop: a kind of toma that when it hits some1 it removes the gun that player is holding and another limb that romeves like 500 points on the playes that has been hit ( if the player hasnt enough points that can be removed it just sets the points to 0.

another cool thing that will be so kewl but i think thats like impossible coz very complicated for classixz is like a sistem of skins for players (only mvp and admins): when you choose raven you will wear the raven uniform,if you choose wizard you will look like a wizard

etc. for normal players and just vip players ( no MVP) this features wont work. i think admins should have a different skin( like the coolest one or the strangest one)

made by phone, u may find some mistakes

and yes i liek ()()()()()

• Upvote 1

M & S ez bb

more like op guns ez bb

i think this idea will work coz many nuubs that buys op guns that can cost a lot and they get limbed by this tomaaaah have to find an idea to handle the problem, maybe when a zomboo throw you this limb and you get hit, your gun will be removed and you cant buy it once again, you are constricted to buy a different weapon. i dont think this limb will be that op if we decide a fair price

(lol, this idea comes uot of my head just now)

Edited by horky*

another cool thing that will be so kewl but i think thats like impossible coz very complicated for classixz is like a sistem of skins for players (only mvp and admins): when you choose raven you will wear the raven uniform,if you choose wizard you will look like a wizardetc. for normal players and just vip players ( no MVP) this features wont work. i think admins should have a different skin( like the coolest one or the strangest one)

made by phone, u may find some mistakes

and yes i liek ()()()()()

i agree with horky there and if u cooshe  raven and get the uniform  and if u take mvp class and get blue cades for mvp players  example raven cade and wizzard cade it would be nice