Events (Ideas we can add to the mod)

viirus_iquickz

I hope you all are wondering why this topic was created. Well, it has something to do with events as the Topic Title says. Now you are probably thinking this topic has something to do with events that happened or occurred in the past. It obviously isn't so nice try. It's already March and there are some upcoming events happening and I would like to talk about him. These are ideas that we could maybe implement into the mod if it isn't a lot of work.

St. Patrick's Day: Well, Saint Patrick's Day is approaching (March 17). I'm not really sure if many of you guys celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but I used to but stopped. Now I have some ideas where we could have like a St. Patrick's Day Event in ZAM sometime this month? My ideas were that we could change the cades skin color to green in honor of St. Patrick's Day, but I'm not sure if you guys would support this idea. My other idea was to maybe have a camo on certain guns that's all green or it could be green intermixed with another color. Those are my ideas on what we could do on St. Patrick's Day. 

If you guys really want this event happen, then we should consider the following:

1) How long should the event (St. Patrick's Day) be?

2) Do you guys support my ideas?

3) If you guys really want this event in the mod, then post below your ideas and suggestions.

2 Year ZAM Anniversary: On March 31st, ZAM will officially be 2 years old. Time just flies by so fast that there has been many things that all of us experienced in ZAM. After looking at the UndeadUprising Steam Group, I noticed under events it said ZAM 2 years anniversary. The description below says "ZAM has been up for 2 years now, and this means something special." I'm wondering if Classixz is going to add some special stuff on this day? Comment below if you guys have any ideas on what Classixz should put in. I don't really have any ideas at the moment, but I'll think about it.

Since this event is probably going to happen, then we should consider the following:

1) How long should the 2 Year ZAM Anniversary (event) be?

2) What are your guys ideas on this event?

3) ZAM will officially be 2 years old. LET'S PARTY!!!!

This should give Classixz enough time to do what he needs to do this month. Anyways, that's about it. You all rock and let's keep ZAM up.

• Upvote 2

ah the irish, my people celebrate in others ways other than zam, dont rly see the point

zam 2yr will be free vip

For st patrick day i could get drunk that could be the event. People would like it 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

St Patrick is cooool !!! I want to see green cades and green camo everywhere :D

How long? The name is St Patrick's DAY so one day should be the best :P but 2 or 3 are better because you are sure to be at home March 17.

Ideas ? I'd like to see all green weapons but just green because the actually camos have green intermixed with others colors.

For the 2 years ZAm anniversary I have no idea for the moment. Let's see what Class will prepare for us :D

St. Patrick ...I like your idea..Maybe some kind of green camo..2-3 day? But no free VIP or MVP..

2 Year ZAM: Maybe the free VIP and MVP? And a tournament..I mean..quiz on the page or something and the winner get something awesome. I think 1 week about this.

For the ZAM 2 year anniversary I say Classixz codes something in where sponge bob is first infected every time. No more p Cade's boys!!

We can just delete all black cades and make it more insaaaane, but then again people like spongebob will be like; CYKAAAAAAAAAA SASI HUI WHERE R MI CADES TOVARISH

• Upvote 1

Lol, maybe players should be able to get smashed. Zombies could buy a beer for 100 points which would increase health by 50 for one life, but also slow them down and/or blur their screen. This would only be fun if you could buy up to 5-10 beers in one life.

• Upvote 1

but then you cant play ;<

Pew pew pew pow pow *reloads* pewwww

Shiet, shots fired, at least I won't be the only one not playing, if I'm going down I'm making you go down on me, I mean I'm taking you down with me.

pow *cocks sniper* pow THAT'S RIGHT, GET NO SCOPED... GET NO SCOOOOOOOPED