WHITELIGHTNING & FROSTBYTE's video's

WHITELIGHTNING

Here is a intro i made with something called Panzoid. It doesnt move though. If anyone could tell me how to make it move or tell me another way to make a intro where its free it would be great.

another topic for your videos? kden.

I liek that intro, just hitmarkers are missing

• Upvote 2

@WHITELIGHTNING.

Man, from 30+ negative rep to making video's of this quality. You sir, have my condolences. I think you have really matured from when you first joined, and to top it off you even make great ZAM video's. The best I can do is a Bandicam video with no music, lol. Great job man!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

When you hit f1 you hide the controls, so it looks like you're not recording from theatre version. Also, stop adding those stupid windows movie maker effects, it doesn't look good, lastly, the intro you used looks stupid when you don't use the music provided and name in the middle.

1. Don't use that intro

2. Hit F1 before recording things from theatre

3. No stupid windows movie maker effects

It would be enjoyable then :)

• Upvote 2

When you hit f1 you hide the controls, so it looks like you're not recording from theatre version. 

At least the good thing is, I learned something new today.

On my last video (that is if you watched it, Elmo) I was recording from my theater mode and no one told me to hit any button to hide the controls. Gg, wp. -.- 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone else wonder how many copyright strikes White has? If you don't know those are it is when you use copyright music in your videos without written consent....gg wp

Still better than yours huehue

I use copyrighted songs all teh time and you haven't said anything... Soooooo

• Upvote 3

Who gives two shits about all of this, let's just be happy and go eat ice cream with all our favorite cartoon characters and party and dance and love each other and cuddle and then go to amusement parks and water slides and sunny weather and rain and dancing and playing in the mud and rainbows pretty colors and unicorns...yes...we can ride on unicorns into the sunset together!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3