Jgens Birthday! woot.

Jgen

Well, look at how far everythings come. I mean, not gonna start a sob story, last thing i wanna do. Im just so damn happy at how far zam has come in the past 2 years. Its really amazing. I remember the first day zam was released( it was called uzm) Those were some fun times. Glitching out of maps, utilizing different stuff, and most of all, meeting people i really diddnt get the chance to talk to all that much. From uzm, to nxt, to , zam. Remember both of birthdays during zam. Im one of those people who dont want people to over emphasize a birthday, yes its the day you were born, celebrate it, but i mean, don't over do it, it's just the day you popped out of a . yeah end of the sentence. But, in about an hour, it'll be meh birthday, and ive had a pretty crappy month, so i'm just THIRSTY for birthday wishes xD. nah but for real. I just wanted to say, that im so proud at how far this mod has come, and i look forward to more years of zombie slaying. Im better than ever before. I used to just sit on my lazy ass and play for countless hours, but thats not me anymore. Im the person who wants to get involved with the community, and see peoples expressions. So thanks everyone who just, stuck around this long, our friendships will never die <3 Shiz, i shoulda made this shorter :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

id rather be nice and not ruin his rep in his birthday becuase thats how pat is..- _- 

Creates multiple accounts and gives everyone negative ones. Yet that would take a lot of time and be a stupid move. In other words, an ip ban. But we should know you are nice, patriot. Please be negative for once -.-

the ZAM 2 years part is ok but no need to make topic about birthday, if you want birthday wishes you migth get some at youre birthday when partybot makes a topic about it

Well after looking at Jgen's profile on the website, he doesn't have his birthday thing set at all. So, I guess he made himself a topic regarding his birthday. The thing is, Jgen isn't that active on the website like you are so he wouldn't know what Partybot is. Plus he's a little kid.

Jgen is it really your birthday or are you pretending that it's your birthday to get attention and better reputation? Maybe in the future you should edit your profile and implement your birthday so we really know when is your birthday. Then Partybot can say happy birthday to you.

• Upvote 2

Lel, viirus, 14, high school, not a little kid anymore :c And yes, its my birthday. I mean , its not a big deal. Had no idea about the party bot,  im a nub on the website OK VIIRUS? <3  I dont post as much as i should, so i just want to recognize that.  I was just in the moment and was like, alirght, lets post for once. And it just happened to be my birthday. Like i said, couldnt care less, just want to have a better day. Thats all. Peace. Ill set my birthday on my profile, and expect to see me more, if you care haha :C Just wanted to have a nice discussion , not an argument o.0

• Upvote 2