Two new recruits for UU-S

Destroyer

Since %80 of the UU-S BO Team went inactive for some reason, we were unable to set or accept clan wars. To fill this player gap, we have recruited two fresh players, Zedricht and Echidna, who have great potential at sniping. I wish them good luck on their self-improving process.

Edit: Echidna has been kicked due to his actions in past.

Well, this guy has been asking to join UU-S since he joined UU-K. Tbh, he isn't bad at sniping and has a quite good aim but I never thought of letting him in since I had a doubt that he can be second account of Dismay. I asked horky to confirm this and he said they are completely different people. I trusted horky and then cleared all of my doubts about him. It was my fault to not consider what UU people think of him before I let him in, I'm sorry for that. Ramsy contacted and told me the incident he had with Echidna and then I decided to kick him out.

I have a suggestion to prevent such incidents next time because I can't know who did something bad since I'm completely out of ZAM for 3 months. I will share it in UU Members Section, cheers.