UU-K Update!

Bloody

• 3 weeks later...

Im requesting my uuk class

Blame Classixz.

Patriot is one of if not the best knifer(s) I have ever played with. Good luck to all future applicants.

bahahahaha

I can only agree with you.

Thanks that you give me the trust to be the new [EU] UU-K Tester. :3

You're welcome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@Ramsy I already wanted to post this like 3 days ago, but I wasn't able to post something it was just saying "Saving post". 

However, so at first I wanted to annouce that we got a new UU-K member, congratz to USpatriot!

Second thing, is that it's a lot of work to do "everything" regarding UU-K by myself, so I decided to make @TheOnePatriot the new Co-leader of UU-K.

He took MyXa's place, but since Myxa isn't playing ZAM regulary and stuff, it's self explanatory. I need some help with leading UU-K and I hope it's working better now.

@MyXa thank you for everything what you did for us, but I need some support from my Co-leader,  if you still want to be in UU-K, your rank will be a normal UU-K member.

As for the new loadout I promised you, @Classixz is very busy right now, but I hope he will find some time to update the loadout the first time...

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys for inactivity in last time , but now I don't have many time to play ( I must now lern Germany ) .I hope you understand my actually situation ,I am free in weekends ( not always ) but I was trying to get the same skills and aim by playing in normal servers or different CoD's like before playing CS:GO . I think I am in form , so I ll try to joining more often to our UU servers :) 

• Upvote 1

I have to learn German as a language for the first 2 years of high school . Thank god they are up it is so hard, the only things I know is ich wohne in Croydon North ( which means I live in Croydon North I think)

• Upvote 1

I have to learn German as a language for the first 2 years of high school . Thank god they are up it is so hard, the only things I know is ich wohne in Croydon North ( which means I live in Croydon North I think)

i have to learn fucking german too ._. but only 1 year of high school :3 german language is fucked up but no so mutch as slovenian....jaz ž(z)ivim v sloveniji...that means i live in slovenia....fucking languages...easyest language to learn is english...

• Downvote 1

i have to learn fucking german too ._. but only 1 year of high school :3 german language is fucked up but no so mutch as slovenian....jaz ž(z)ivim v sloveniji...that means i live in slovenia....fucking languages...easyest language to learn is english...

since you're saying the easiest language to learn is english, how are you so bad at it? I dont even want to know how bad your german is then :>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alright, so we've gotten a few new UU-K members recently: Stlmokevin and Moon Bear, Congratulations!

There are some more suitable candidates, who will get accepted soon.

Congratz.

And yet 41 In Pending UU-K Applications. I have a feeling that I'm probably the only person who wastes my time every single day looking at applications for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 2

Congratz.

And yet 41 In Pending UU-K Applications. I have a feeling that I'm probably the only person who wastes my time every single day looking at applications for no apparent reason.

And yet there should be 39... Because Kevin's app is still pending, when he's in. And Once is also in but his app is pending.

• Upvote 2