US Tournaments Next Week

stlmokevin

Hello ZAMers,

To increase traffic & fun for the US Server, I've decided to hold three tournaments next week. The winner of each tournament will receive $20 on Steam.

There will be only 1 winner per tournament, so no 2nd or 3rd place prizes will be awarded.

Knife Tournament  (3 Rounds)

A basic knife tournament. No guns allowed whatsoever. If you see a bomber, you better be good with a tomahawk.

Co-Op Tournament  (3 Rounds)

Team up with a friend and survive. The winning team will split the winnings, but must survive the entire round.

Cadessssss  (3 Rounds)

Stack up or block off a spot and survive the longest. Best of three rounds wins.

All of these tournaments will be happening next week, at a time to be determined very soon. Start practicing on the US Server, and bring your A game.

Thanks,

Kevin

How to get easy up votes  ^

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

**Update**

As some of you may know, these were pushed back because of the attacks on our servers. As such, I've decided to take a different approach.

I will purchase VIP class for up to 6 new players. You have until August 15th to send me your In-Game Name, Steam Profile link (or xuid), and why I should pick you. If there is a low turn-out for this, I will hold an impromptu tourney during an unspecified time. sneaky-style.

Kevin

• Upvote 3

**Update**

As some of you may know, these were pushed back because of the attacks on our servers. As such, I've decided to take a different approach.

I will purchase VIP class for up to 6 new players. You have until August 15th to send me your In-Game Name, Steam Profile link (or xuid), and why I should pick you. If there is a low turn-out for this, I will hold an impromptu tourney during an unspecified time. sneaky-style.

Kevin

If ok with Kevin, I'll contribute 4 more VIP purchases for a total of 10.

• Upvote 3