What happened.

Hunting

I really don't know where to start. I wasn't sure if I should do that post, but I guess I owe you that explanation, story idk.

At first: Hey to all of you.

Main reason, why I've decided to make that topic: I made a lot of good friends in that community, also lot of people ask me what happened to me. Why I'm not playing anymore, why I got demoted...

Since It already happened some weeks ago, I don't remember everything. I think all started, when I got demoted.

So as you guys know, I was admin for the ZAM servers and support on TS (-> TS rights). I never used TS just to get the rewards. I only used TS if there were friends of mine, who i can talk to. I admit sometimes I behave like a little faggot, almost like a kid :D , but thats just how I am, bit crazy I guess.

Many of you will know, that I 'trolled' some people on TS: Means I moved them arround or moved random people into random channels and stuff. Obviously they got mad, really mad :))

One day Bluebird told me that I'll loose my rights, TS rights & server rights. Well I told him, that I won't loose them and asked him what he think he is, that he think he's able to decide about my rights lol. I asked him how he can be sure about that. He told me that many people were pissed of at me & I just got ViiRuS & Whitelightning?! xD as friends 'behind me' -> Like he's more powerful, got more friends than me, online friends :D 

After that I messaged Indy, told him that stuff, that Bluebird (and maybe some others, idk) want me to get demoted. He just laughed, I remember that. Like it's ridiculous.

Now the crazy (well atleast it's retarded and dumb, It's almost funny.) part :huh:

I already talked to Indy about that, on Steam and on TS. Obviously there were some misconceptions. Not that important. However, after Bluebird told me that stuff, I suddenly lost all my rights, like 5min later. I asked Indy what happened, ofc he didn't reply again. Later he told me that It was just fun, all the time he wanted to demote somebody. Another time he told me that Classix did demote me. Till today I still don't know who demoted me lol. Well, understandably I got really mad, stupidly I said a lot of stupid things, like the thing you guys saw on the forum (Dewsty posted his ofc, love that guy).

After some days? weeks? Indy asked me what happened to the 1.8 graphics, well like I would care about them, after that story lol? We had a TS session and all semmed to be good, he wanted to tell Classix to give my rights back. Indys explanation for my demote: He thought I wanted to get demoted (-> misunderstanding I mentioned before). I told him to keep on working on the graphics. Days after that I told him that I'm still demoted. His answer: 'Oh ye, Classix doesn't want to give your rights back.' Why? -> 'Classix said, that if he can't trust you on the TS server, how should he be able to trust you on the servers'.

That was the moment, when I decide to take a break from that whole ZAM, UU. I mean seriously? Logic? I was one of the, if not even, the most active admin. I helped to clean the servers from rule breakers, I was good with the admins, players liked me. They told me they happy to see me as an admin. They messaged me all day with screens, people I should ban. They asked me to play with them. Sometimes I just joined the servers to change the map for some players? And just because of that TS troll you demote me just everywhere. I mean TS demote, hmm ok, no support anymore, but seriously? Thats's just fucking sad and kind of ungrateful, Classix ;)

I told Indy, that I won't beg for anything, since I offer my time for the servers. I was happy about being admin, I enjoyed It and I was happy that I can help the servers in that way. But demote me within 5min and not even talk to me, Classix? I never talked to you that much, but I expected more from you.

I know it's a pretty long and maybe confusing story, If you got questions, just ask me. I'm still reachable on Steam and the forum. Once again: Sorry, well atleast just sorry for the TS thing, cause thats everything. I got demoted because of that TS thing, and maybe my behaviour shortly thereafter.

Still, it's said that obviously almost no one really cared about It. I had (well I thought so) some good friends. And just some asked, what happened, why I stopped playing. I guess Faith, ViiRus, Neejc, horky ? were the only guys who asked me what happened.

You guys knew me as a nice, good boy I guess. When I asked some people why they stopped talking to me they told me: Ye I heard that & that about you. Lol. So you guys liked me, heard some bullshit, believed It and started to ignore me, without take out insurance with me? That's just sad, fucking sad. I'm glad that everything is working fine in my real life at the moment, I got my friends. Doesn't mean that I'm not sad about that situation atm.

Why i stopped playing? Because of that story I just told you and:

I finished school, started to work from 5am to 5pm. After work I was done, I slept or met my friends. Also I just didn't enjoy playing anymore. Maybe it's just a phase, I don't know. I got 4-5 weeks holidays from now on. After that time I'll start studying: engineering, economy and management at a pretty good University of Applied Sciences near home.

Well that's it. I am sure, I missed some parts. But I'm happy that I picked myself up and made that post.

Peace ;)

Some music, while reading that post :))

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

rip my eyes while reading so mutch ;_;

Honestly, you shouldn't comment serious posts the way you do. I hope someday you will understand that somethings can't be said in one sentence.

As for you Hunting, I thought that we were good friends, but I was wrong apparently. You turned away from me, without talking to me anymore. I don't know what I did to you or with what I hurted you. However if you don't want my friendship, I won't run after you.

Still good luck in your real live and with this issue.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, you shouldn't comment serious posts the way you do. I hope someday you will understand that somethings can't be said in one sentence.

As for you Hunting, I thought that we were good friends, but I was wrong apparently. You turned away from me, without talking to me anymore. I don't know what I did to you or with what I hurted you. However if you don't want my friendship, I won't run after you.

No one did anything to me. I dont know if u didn't read my post, because everything you need to know is said in there? But once again: Because of that issue I wanted break from the whole community, from whole gaming. Just let the computer turned off for some weeks. And it was a good decision.

Also to say I won't run after you, lol that's pretty funny! :D I mean you didn't even ask me atleast once what happened! I mean If i have a good friend and suddenly he gets demoted, stops playing for weeks I don't just ignore that? Obviously YOU didn't care about ME ;) If you would have asked me several times and wouldn't have received an answer k, but that way? I didn't receive atleast 1 message the last 2 monts from you. No Bloody, maybe I made some shit, but what you just posted doesn't make any sense bro ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me be the first to say...Stop acting like a kid and telling everyone your feelings. You say you are going to a University or some shit like that? Well then you should really start acting a little bit more mature. Just my opinion, and I'm sure some others might agree. The only reason why you posted this, the only logical reason anyone would post something like this is mainly for attention. Like you posted your whole damn story. Even yourself said somewhere in there, that many people didn't care or question you about what happened and that only some close friends did. Well it's because not everyone cares about your problems. And then at the end you started to go on about some nonsense about your irl life that has nothing to do with everything else you mentioned. All I'm saying is, you don't need to tell everyone your problems. Oh yeah another thing, why are you acting like you're almost better then everyone through out this post lol? Like you mentioned how Bluebird said what he did and then you just completely started acting like you were better then him, show a little bit more respect too. No one here is better then anyone. We all have problems, we don't take them out on others we just learn from what ever it was that caused the problem and just move on...enough said..

• Upvote 4

Let me be the first to say...Stop acting like a kid and telling everyone your feelings. You say you are going to a University or some shit like that? Well then you should really start acting a little bit more mature. Just my opinion, and I'm sure some others might agree. The only reason why you posted this, the only logical reason anyone would post something like this is mainly for attention. Like you posted your whole damn story. Even yourself said somewhere in there, that many people didn't care or question you about what happened and that only some close friends did. Well it's because not everyone cares about your problems. And then at the end you started to go on about some nonsense about your irl life that has nothing to do with everything else you mentioned. All I'm saying is, you don't need to tell everyone your problems. Oh yeah another thing, why are you acting like you're almost better then everyone through out this post lol? Like you mentioned how Bluebird said what he did and then you just completely started acting like you were better then him, show a little bit more respect too. No one here is better then anyone. We all have problems, we don't take them out on others we just learn from what ever it was that caused the problem and just move on...enough said..

That post was seriously pointless & stupid as fuck. University or some shit like that, ye alright, what a shit.. *facepalm*. Damn are you trying to seem cool or are you just that dumb? What kind of education do you have? I forgot, designer, sorry! Why I posted my real life stuff is said in the post, genius. It explains why I haven't played the last weeks. It's a forum. It's used to share ideas, problems and stuff with a community. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, to tell sb on a forum, that he should stop sharing his feelings/ thoughts xD Some people wanted to know what happened, so I made the post. Well all that stuff you just said is answered in my post. Atleast you just posted useless rage. So tell me to behave more mature? That doesn't make sense ;)

Also iKing: I haven't played ZAM, haven't met the community for about 2 months now. So why should I suddenly want attention? That doesn't make any sense at all. I want to explain that issue, that's all. I don't know, your post seems pretty retarded..^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess if you stand back and look at the situation it could be funny how it all went down.

I was talking to classixz when you told me about the bluebird demotion thing, lol so ofc I told classixz to take away your teamspeak rights as a joke but probably deserved it, then I asked should we demote you on the server too, so we did that too as a joke and then you went inactive for a week and were upset at what happened.  Then you tried to come back after that and I wanted you to earn back your spot, mainly doing the gfx needed for 1.8 which we still don't have atm  Now everytime you message me Im out painting my garage..

My spot was admin, indy. Why should I earn my Admin spot back by doing graphics? :D

• Founder

I guess if you stand back and look at the situation it could be funny how it all went down.

I was talking to classixz when you told me about the bluebird demotion thing, lol so ofc I told classixz to take away your teamspeak rights as a joke but probably deserved it, then I asked should we demote you on the server too, so we did that too as a joke and then you went inactive for a week and were upset at what happened.  Then you tried to come back after that and I wanted you to earn back your spot, mainly doing the gfx needed for 1.8 which we still don't have atm  Now everytime you message me Im out painting my garage..

People complained to me about them being moved around in TS and channels getting randomly edited so me and Indy talked about it, back then he wasn't able to change groups of people, so he asked me to do it. I don't remember this being any joke at all, the decision was made and after you got demoted you just decision, it was like you accepted the decision and moved on. You never talked to me, last time I heard of you after the demotion was 1-2 months. 

As I'm telling everyone once again, I do not manage any kind of admins, it's indy's job to do that and he decided that this was the way to go, if it all was a joke I would probably have heard of it at least a few days afterwards. 

Hunting, if this is some "I want to come back"-think it is really late, not sure really what this was for.

Bluebird have nothing to do with what I did, might have had some influence with indy's decision but not as I know.

My spot was admin, indy. Why should I earn my Admin spot back by doing graphics? :D

Admins play on the server, supporting the server is always appreciated in anyway other than administrating it, but not necessary.

• Upvote 1

@Cookie Monster Please leave this forum. It's not that you are, but you've already become the DragonBallz of 2015 (ask someone to tell you who he was, you're essentially him in the present).

@Hunting As this is a forum where we're all allowed to say what we think and how we feel, I'll just go ahead and say this. Whatever it is you're doing, good luck. Whatever it is you're aming for, good luck. However, you are part wrong about what you said (to) Bloody. You're treating him as if he's in the wrong for not messaging you at all. And you've automatically put this picture in your head that he suddenly just stopped caring? Have you stopped for a second to think that, considering he was such a good friend to you, that he decided not to say anything because he thought to himself something along the lines of: "Hunting's not saying anything to anyone, maybe he's dealing with some real life issues, so I won't bother him."? Although it is common sense to message someone from time to time, saying stuff like: "Hi, you there? What's up? How've you been?", it's done willingly, not out of neccessity. And maybe you skipped some notifications here and there, maybe Bloody did indeed message you to see how and what you were doing. Nor am I saying that he should've opened up to you 100% and went: "HUNTING!!! WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU SO MUCH, COME BACK TO ME BABEEE. :(". Furthermore, while it is common sense to "come back" (in the sense of just dropping by and saying a few words, just like you did, and not coming back as in going back to who you were and what people saw in you, at least not necessarily), that's all there really is to it.

One more thing - aside from doing his job both frequently and correctly, all staff members have to have some level of companionship, friendly behaviour (being open, friendly and funny to some extent) and sagacity (look at Kevin (stlmokevin) for instance, I think he's one of the best guys in UU, so take notes). Not sure how you see it, but I think these qualities of yours' dropped in your "final weeks" (a few weeks prior to your parting ways with UU). I'm not trying to make it sound as if "I know more than you, and who am I to say these things". Just pause for a second and think about these 5 lines of text.

Finally, I thank you for what you did for UU and me (in terms of both mandatory staff duties and your will to do GFX).

• Upvote 2

k i wpnt comment like that anymore c:

That post was seriously pointless & stupid as fuck. University or some shit like that, ye alright, what a shit.. *facepalm*. Damn are you trying to seem cool or are you just that dumb? What kind of education do you have? I forgot, designer, sorry! Why I posted my real life stuff is said in the post, genius. It explains why I haven't played the last weeks. It's a forum. It's used to share ideas, problems and stuff with a community. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, to tell sb on a forum, that he should stop sharing his feelings/ thoughts xD Some people wanted to know what happened, so I made the post. Well all that stuff you just said is answered in my post. Atleast you just posted useless rage. So tell me to behave more mature? That doesn't make sense ;)

Also iKing: I haven't played ZAM, haven't met the community for about 2 months now. So why should I suddenly want attention? That doesn't make any sense at all. I want to explain that issue, that's all. I don't know, your post seems pretty retarded..^^

Lol I was just expressing my opinion willingly, not rage. So go ahead and I say I raged, but it sure looks like you are the one that just raged haha. Also, once again telling you to act more mature, because that whole reply right there is full of immaturity but k you do what you want.

You didn't troll in teamspeak you were grifeing it u little shit, however good admin in zam i rate huntings admin skills 9/11 -IGN

:-------------------------------------------------------------------------)

• Upvote 3

Also I thought indy made you support in teamspeak as a joke and was gonna delete it soon after, turns out he was kinda serious -.- Obivously hunting cant be a support but admin on ZAM he is gucci, k?

I didn't like you messing with me on TS and after you stopped that whole thing I stopes playing ZAM. The next time I got on was a couple of days ago. I never even knew you were admin ever. But I never thought if I did know about it I would have thought that you were a good admin. I liked you as a player. You are a nice guy. But messing with me made me mad and yes I wanted you to get demoted on TS but not on ZAM. I wish you never got demoted on ZAM because you should t have because you didn't do anything on ZAM but you did on TS. So yes I wanted you to get demoted on TS. I will always give a person a second chance and I think you should get one. #givehuntingbackhisposition

• Upvote 1

My aim wasn't to get attention with that post.

Just wanted to explain my story, why I lost my rights and why I haven't played for the last months (thats why I told you some things about my real life)

I don't know why that should be a attention post. So all other 'I'll leave for a time/ I'll have a break" posts are attention-posts as well? I don't it.

Atleast sorry for my behaviour in the past, i'm not able to change it anymore.

If anyone needs graphics or wants to talk to me I'm still reachable on the forum or Steam.

Alright, your post was enough so I ignored all other replies, but lemme get this straight.

You act like a fuck, then you talk shit about us and the community, you're pissed off so you use university excuse (still acting like a fuck), and now when you're bored you decide to make a 'ramsy-post' about how wrong you were, hoping we would straight away accept you back? Is that right?

Um, no, it's not. But it's not worth my time, concidering how much of it you've wasted when I had to tab out, and tab back in just to join a teamspeak channel.

Act like a fuck? - Well you represent the 'act like a fuck'. Talk shit about you? - Thats your behaviour 24/7. Using university as an excuse? - What the fuc, how should be that an excuse?

I don't expect you guys to accept me back. If you guys aren't ablew to forgot about that mistake made by me, just see the problem I made and now hate me .. I don't people like that as my friends. It's like they just see the faults, the mistakes you made.True friends will know me and stay with me.

Especially Dewsty. Didn't you notice that he especially posts on topics where people made mistakes and he just hates on them even more?

I remember when Bloody cried to me what an asshole and faggot Dewsty is & how uch me hates him. Now when I made that mistake and Dewsty made his 'hate on that faggot post', Bloody starts to like his posts, his attitude. That's what you call true friends, just sayin'.

I'm out.

See ya <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when Bloody cried to me what an asshole and faggot Dewsty is & how uch me hates him. Now when I made that mistake and Dewsty made his 'hate on that faggot post', Bloody starts to like his posts, his attitude. That's what you call true friends, just sayin'.

I'm out.

See ya <_<

Well, you're right with your first sentence, but seriously why do you think that I like his posts? Did I upvote him or something like that? Don't think so. 

I just woke up to a TERRIBLE leg cramp! That aside, Hunting my boy. I love your accent and voice, you're friends with Vii so you're friends with me, I like friends, I like you.

I wouldn't say they should let you back in immediately, but doesn't anyone think at least a second chance should be available to him?!

Let the man prove he was what he was when he first joined, let the man show he really CAN be a good admin! LET THE MAN RISE PEOPLE! FREE THE BLA...... Sorry, I get carried away. I think you should get a second chance Hunt. :3 

• Upvote 1