some people never learn to shut up ;_;

Bluebird

jlau ツ: lol fuck you

Bluebird: OK

Bluebird: LUV U TO

jlau ツ is now Offline.

jlau ツ: saying im the worst mg ever lmao

jlau ツ is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.

Bluebird: cool

jlau ツ: i fucking carried your ass in those rankup games to mg

jlau ツ: go practice your aim then come talk shit

Bluebird: i had 23 kills you had 8

Bluebird: xD

jlau ツ: what about the three games before that??/

jlau ツ: ;D

jlau ツ: You didnt even have 8 kills

jlau ツ: gtfo

Bluebird: oh does games were you bottom fragged

Bluebird: yea i remember that

jlau ツ: You mean second fragged when you bottom fragged

jlau ツ: Go look back

Bluebird: me bottom frag?

Bluebird: hmm

Bluebird: thats a first

jlau ツ: Nah, makes sense cause your aim is atrocious

jlau ツ: Go look

jlau ツ: two games before the most recent one

jlau ツ: bottom fragging like shit

jlau ツ: right?

Bluebird: btw just a little heads up you need to shoot at peoples head not the wall next to them

Bluebird: hopefully that helps you for the future

jlau ツ: Go practice your aim then come talk shit

jlau ツ: maybe youll rise up from the bottom

jlau ツ: and not in a game where no one tried

Bluebird: once again i had 23 kills and you were 8-20

Bluebird: gg

jlau ツ: wb the games before that?

jlau ツ: shall i look?

jlau ツ: and you had 20

jlau ツ: for 18

jlau ツ: ...

jlau ツ: 23 kills nice

Bluebird: you had 8

Bluebird: even nicer

jlau ツ: Games before that?

jlau ツ: Ignoring that you sucked ass

jlau ツ: Lets see

Bluebird: i just realized you got carried to mg XD thats why youre so shit

jlau ツ: I carried you in those two games

jlau ツ: its why i ranked up bud

jlau ツ: me and suave

jlau ツ: just go look at scoreboard LMAO

jlau ツ: in those two games I legit carried you

Bluebird: lol

jlau ツ: No point talking to stubborn people though white faggots like you never admit youre wrong

jlau ツ: Seeya

jlau ツ: practice your aim and 1v1 me

jlau ツ: Later

jlau ツ: it is

jlau ツ: ;D

Bluebird: have fun deranking xd

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

He sounds like someone who used to be my friend in zam... we all know BeatyvPro that faggot would never shut up and when I was mvp he acted like a fag everytime I killed him then got member/UU-K and started acting like im a god... but anyways blue just don't even talk to faggots like that

• Upvote 1

Lol dude you can't be judging a guy by one game. Every once in awhile people will have their bad games and come out bottom frag or somewhere along those lines. Just because a guy bottom frags once or even a couple times does not mean his skill level is shit. The person was probably just out of it for those games. If you're going to try and say you're better then someone because they bottom fragged one game you must really be shit. It's the people who say they're better then others because of reasons like that, that really don't know how to play. Another thing, it is not about the kills! It's all about the teamwork. Kills don't mean shit if you don't have teamwork. You need the teamwork to get the kills to win the game. It doesn't matter if you have a really shitty bottom fragger, if that bottom fragger is giving a good team effort in the game don't put the guy down because chances are he's probably still trying his best no matter who it is. No one is shit at the game just people that are less experienced. But all I have to say is never judge a guy by one game. Enough said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh yeah and another thing Bluebird, you really do need to check yourself like what Elmo said because you are sounding like one of those ignorant pricks who can't accept the fact that they're bad or when they do bad in a game they still continue to say that everyone else sucks and that they are better. If you can't accept the fact that some people are going to be better then you and some worst, than really man why do you even play csgo...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

iking, jsut saying no need to write abook on this post, all you want to do is type useless shit on it, plus you clearly dont understand it says some people never learn to shutup he was talking shit lol, once again youre not really good to say im the one judging here LOL youre just trying to start a figth or something acting like a child :'), and to anwser youre question i play to have fun, i paly to enjoy the game like i would enjoy any other games.. you take the game way to seriously its all about bad,good,win,lose,WIN,WIN,WIN OMG WIN. that kid was a guy we met me and my friends that was talking shit, you dont know him and i dont know him more, youre just taking his side because hes againts me lol, if you would of been there you would of understand hes was acting like a fgt. last thing i have to say tbh. when posted this post i just did it for fun cuz you can see what section it is in it. funny,spam joke ect i knew you would comment on it i was expecting it any soon lol but no need to comment on it if you just want to lure attention

and for elmo, this topic has nothing to do with the fact he was doing bad 1 game and good the other, also you dint see the games so how tell who was saying the truth. this topic was to show how poeple can be like you said douches 

Why does everyone say I post useless shit lol? Anyways Bluebird, I told your ass off. You're an extreme fucking pussy just saying. I see in no way how you can be the age you say you're with how butt hurt you always get over the stuff other people say too you lol. When ever someone says something bad about you, it's like something automatically clicks in your brain and you fall into an instant depressed manner or some shit like that. Like every time someone says anything negative about you, you just can't handle it. You always get all upset xD. Like when you defriended me on steam you got all upset because I was being "mean" too you and I wasn't the same person I used to be lol(your words not mine). Look dude all I'm saying is you can keep calling people kids and shit when ever they say something negative about you that upsets you but you really need to grow up a bit yourself and start acting your age! Also, not starting an argument(fight) as you said, I just like to give people the hard truth and seeing if they can handle it. This is the fucking internet dude, you either take what people say to consideration or you just fucking grow up and learn to handle what people have to say about you because it shouldn't hurt your feelings. You don't know any of us irl so nothing we say should hurt your feelings make. You just need to learn to handle what other people say too you or about you lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Silver scrubs

DMG mate! 1v1 rock fight me bro I'll fuck you up. I'll Finish you off in mortal combat and beat you on the track in Need for Speed what you mean lol. I'm just fucking with you.

get fucking rekt

I think you guys are taking this a little too far.

i dont even know whats happening anymore, this topic was just for fun but king desided to be a fgt cuz thats what hes good at.the only reason he commented on this in the first place is because he is an attention whore. he clearly dosent understand no one cares about what he has to say. long story short he says i get butthurt ez but he makes on pourpuse to piss me off cuz he know hes gona get attention xD *KING* i talked to you once,twice in my ENTIRE FKIN LIFE LOL you dont even know me to jugde me! back the fk off with youre little insults

Mkay wow... king this topic is for fun and like blue said it wasn't about him being bottom fragging or anything also if you wanna post something negative on someones fun post just don't say anything at all -.-... and Blue don't get so upset over someones post that u don't know irl so pretty much what im saying is both of you need to stop arguing back and forth for no reason.... just both of you stop 

• Upvote 2

Bluebird you need some fucking grammar lessons or English lessons or some shit like that because your English/spelling/grammar what ever sucks ass. And I'm totally trying to be an attention whore when I'm only talking straight towards you and no one else at this current moment. The only persons attention I'm trying to get is yours so you learn to grow up a little bit and hopefully get a little bit more educated from what I've said too you or what others have said too you lol. Also you seem a little mad, you need a glass of water to cool off the steam your building? Also not judging you, I don't judge people, I just give people like you the props they need to get better at living their lives a little bit. And if you really are not mad then stop disliking everything you find negative I post just for your own satisfaction because I seem to piss you off so much lol.

• Downvote 1

Not gonna lie, I agree with king, Judging somone on 1 game calling them "the worst mg ever" is a douche move, CS:GO Isn't about how 1 single person performs its a team based game even if you look in the description of cs:go on steam, it even says its a team-based game, so you cant really blame an individual for a loss, 

• Upvote 2

My turn! :D

Posting private messages is mean to the other person. Entertaining for me though, I enjoyed it and had a good laugh. But I hope you asked him before you posted that PM for all to see and laugh at. 

Also, I agree with some of what King say's like MakeYouSay has. What I don't like King are the insults to my beloved Blue.

There are way's to be truthful without being hurtful. As for me, I need change what I do with my private time as it is rather weird. It's not even the normal FA...... You know. Enough about me... *GASP* Guy's, I might be the attention whore! :'( At least I'm nice about it. :D

Also Gunter I don't believe we have met. We shall TeamSpeak in O' Hundred hours. 

bluebird is french canadian so i excuse him for his broken language.  Bluebird my original thought was your argument was based on the fact that he was shit, but you only proved it by mentioning 1 game.  This is the exact same blue who got mad at me (i don't remember when) and said i was a terrible knifer and a terrible sniper, both of which we proceeded to 1v1 and i kicked your ass and you got even more mad.  You need to control this inner kid of yours, or choose where you let it free.

• Upvote 1

Im happy to see elmo,Harley and fluffle can actually say things like this without beeing an asshole, the last thing im saying on this topic: as fluffle said this topic was for a good LAUGH! As you can see the section it is in. King saw it came from me and said:" oh why not go talk shit on Blue thats what im good at" i dont know you and you dont know me, you got SOOO butthurt since the day i remove you on steam, see youre talking about it againt in does precious msgs. Youre acting like a complete asshole againts me just for youre satisfaction of seeing me mad. And yes i will downvoted all youre posts on here because you arent welcome on this topic. Now hopefully someone can lock this topic before king gets mad and types an other huge paragraphe that nobody will give a fuck about. And king just to let you know, talk all yoou want about me idgaf youre litterally no one for me since youre just that stranger that likes to act big and strong and important in things that dont even concern him.

• Downvote 1

Lol Bluebird you make me laugh. I can't tell if you're trying to talk shit back too me or not because if so, you're so damn bad at it. I love how I was saying you were butt hurt and your way of trying to come back at me is by saying I'm butt hurt? Best comeback 2015 bud. Also I am welcome on any topic as I am welcome on this forum thank you berry much. Also if you really don't give a fuck about what I have to say then why don't you go move your happy ass along somewhere else and not comment back after I say something that upsets you mate. I also love how you're saying that I'm no one too you and just a stranger, well yeah no shit that's what I was saying before when I said how you shouldn't be getting all pissed off by what someone says online that you don't know in real life lol. So yeah if you really don't give a fuck, then just shut the hell up okay bud? Bu bye :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1