Here's Gunter!

Gunter

Jesus Fucking Christ... Ehm... 

Well, Indy told me to make an introduction so.. Here I am!

Some things about me:

I say ''Jesus Christ!'' more than the avarage christian. And I cuss like a Fucking... Fucking... I dont fucking know.. But I do know that I use the word ''fuck/ing'' in every sentance.

I'm 17 years old, I live in sweden, and I am infact a homosexual.

I have been gaming since I was about 14 but I only played wow and league at the time. 

I hate to go outside (obviously). I think the graphics are ok but the gamplay sucks.

I also have this wierd obsession with dragqueens. My 5th favourite TV show is RuPauls Dragrace<.<

Indy asked me how I realised I was gay a couple of nights ago and I was going to make an elaborate story explaining my coming out and everything but I didn't wan't to bore y'all so I'm gonna make it short.

--

I saw a picture on tumblr of a giant dick and I was like ''damn''

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Jesus Fucking Christ... Ehm... 

Well, Indy told me to make an introduction so.. Here I am!

Some things about me:

I say ''Jesus Christ!'' more than the avarage christian. And I cuss like a Fucking... Fucking... I dont fucking know.. But I do know that I use the word ''fuck/ing'' in every sentance.

I'm 17 years old, I live in sweden, and I am infact a homosexual. (Incase you didn't know, my favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK)

I have been gaming since I was about 14 but I only played wow and league at the time. 

I hate to go outside (obviously). I think the graphics are ok but the gamplay sucks.

I also have this wierd obsession with dragqueens. My 5th favourite TV show is RuPauls Dragrace<.<

Indy asked me how I realised I was gay a couple of nights ago and I was going to make an elaborate story explaining my coming out and everything but I didn't wan't to bore y'all so I'm gonna make it short.

--

I saw a picture on tumblr of a giant dick and I was like ''damn''

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCaKpQOH0xFN0j8I-LB7gog/videos

This is my yt, content will be coming shortly

yoE7rdf.gif

This is stupid could of just told us in the shout box you love dick you FAGGIT 

jk

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think what BIGz is trying to say is "Welcome to UU". We haven't had much chance to play together, but I look forward to it.

Now, please start outing the closeted members. :P

Seriously though, welcome. We're glad to have you with us.

• Upvote 3

This is stupid could of just told us in the shout box you love dick you FAGGIT 

jk

Bigz please take your homophobia somewhere else 

jk

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think what BIGz is trying to say is "Welcome to UU". We haven't had much chance to play together, but I look forward to it.

Now, please start outing the closeted members. :P

Seriously though, welcome. We're glad to have you with us.

Thanks ; _ ; 

I'm looking forward to playing with you too :)

fucking fagget

Neejc please take your homophobia somwhere else. You don't like me and I'm not especially fond of you either so I don't even know why you came here in the first place. You have nothing to do here. If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up, please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1