• Scout
    • Heavy Gunner
    • Resurrect
    • Wizard
    • Declassified
    • Flash
    • Stacker
    • Jedi

Does one have to go? Because the top three you can't remove. Although if we were to add a class for non vip ers we could removes spetznaz. That's all I can really think of because every person has their own class.

Hunter: 60 percent of non vip ers

Spetnaz: maybe 10 percent

Escaper: 30 percent plus vip and mvp use

Builder: 100% of unknown soldiers use it (you can't agree less)

Marksman: I see people often use when flying up and cading on wall like cracked.

Cold blooded: I like to use to get the random knife ( I like sickle ballistic)

Cow: everyone uses this if they don't want to try something different

Raven: everyone uses this if they don't want to try something different

Scout: a lot of people use for the dsr50

Heavy gunner: not much people use it but I think the popularity of the peacemaker is getting higher

Resurrect: if u get rid of it I leave ZAM. Guchi knife is my love in fact I love it more than Once loves m and s.

Wizard: often used to juke zombies out. And to place where you are planning on cading

Declassified: a few people use it for the stoner and pistol with knife thingo ( mainly Indy)

Flash: pls no I love stroke of daylight. Don't get rid of it just cuz 3 good 5 u all.

Stacker: brings a whole new level of enjoyment to ZAM much like Arlington does ( see what I did there, advertising Arlington ) ( I'm 2 good for your advertisement levels)

Jedi: well let's get started if I'm bored I will just try and get 3000 points for saiger 12

As I said if it had to be one it would be heavy gunner

in b4 I'm the only one to vote raven

I wouldnt really mind if raven was to go aslong as the bowie knife went to another class. i may have misty but i think its only fair to keep the bowie knife available as its the only knife that does 500 apart from the expensive one (bowie balistics) or a random knife (cold blooded)

Why a class should be removed, Is this in a perspective to make a new one ? 

I'd say heavy gunner and declassified are the least used.

Ye it's true that heavy gunner and declassified are least used...but people don't take the time to try them, both of them are really good classes in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

The truth is that raven sux soo much... Just put bowie knife into weapon shop and it's done.

Raven Isint strong to run with as much anymore because the force field can be countered and so can adapt.

But all it means is people camp with force field, now if you don't wanna die in it just go adapt and force field but no they just camp with it.

I agree with your idea

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

Raven Isint strong to run with as much anymore because the force field can be countered and so can adapt.

But all it means is people camp with force field, now if you don't wanna die in it just go adapt and force field but no they just camp with it.

I agree with your idea

Let's say OK when you run and It's just getting harder so you start forcefiled to save yourself, get some points and run to camp.. BUT no nabs have some need to use it while camping and I still don't understand point of this shit. Adapt idk It's alright when you run but again in camp NAAAAAAAH!!!!! These two thing are abused of retards so that's why I'm saying remove it and put bowie knife in shop to make it fair also for non-MVP players? 

Regarding Forcefield.

A great way to optimize Forcefield is to set the price to something reasonable (i.e. 1000 points) and have it better counteract high-HP zombies, but also apply the following:

- disable weapons when using it (you're basically going around as a walking torch that kills everything in its' way);

- disable barricades.

And an even greater way to optimise it is to set the price to something along the lines of 500 points, but reduce the duration time to something like 10 seconds and increase the movement speed (if I were the modder behind this, I'd then also change the name from Forcefield to Getaway or something along those lines).

So, idea one is a general Forcefield nerf and idea two is a nerf + change.

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager

Regarding Forcefield.

A great way to optimize Forcefield is to set the price to something reasonable (i.e. 1000 points) and have it better counteract high-HP zombies, but also apply the following:

- disable weapons when using it (you're basically going around as a walking torch that kills everything in its' way);

- disable barricades.

And an even greater way to optimise it is to set the price to something along the lines of 500 points, but reduce the duration time to something like 10 seconds and increase the movement speed (if I were the modder behind this, I'd then also change the name from Forcefield to Getaway or something along those lines).

So, idea one is a general Forcefield nerf and idea two is a nerf + change.

Completely nerf.. OR make is super expensive that camper would rather cade than save for forcefield.. :C But actually your idea with no cades etc. is cool but it's propably the same, they will just wait untill it ends and than spend pts for cades soo. IDK I'd like to nerf it.-

I notice 95% of time you use Raven. But sure I won't touch "your" declassified :D

I haven't used Raven in a really long time, I use CoW, Wizard, or Declassified.

I personally love my declassified, although the Scar H could use a small (massive) buff...