It's a bright day, motherfuckers.

Griggs

• Founder

So, I promised the community ZAM for Black Ops 3. Now what we need is someone who would want to make custom maps for it, someone good with radiant, doesn't have to have any knowledge of it right now but when the time has come, they could make a map or two for ZAM, so if someone want to make real maps, get COD4 or COD5 mod tools and try radiant to get used to!

• Upvote 1

I suppose we could have a HUGE map pool then? black ops 3 maps, custom maps, maybe add in other call of duty maps from bo2, bo2, cod4, waw etc Would be quite nice ^.^

And Classixz, I think we should talk and start planning everything, make a sketch on how we want things to work. Obviously we can't know how everything will be since it's not out yet, but always good to put some thought into it :d

• Upvote 1

ehm was going to put this into the organization topic but now maybe it'd be best to put in here now with bo3 coming

keep your promise to the community not just me and then maybe we'll talk

well you know i was there for like 2 hours trying to get two of you to talk, and then you went for lunch break, and I had to go. I just wanted this problem to be solved fast before it was gone too far. But i hadn't realized that it already went to far. So this is something that will be fixed with time. You and classixz. You might disagree on stuff, and that will all be fixed. I mean cmon we got fking black ops 3 mod tools comming. We have a far way to go. Why would I try to solve this problem? Because i still want you to be part of this community. And ikik Voice lablabla you said in video, idc you can still be a part of it, and other people can still have their voice. Maybe classixz is not ready to put you back as the community manager yet, but i believe that you two willl get around that eventually and you will be the CM or HA whatever fits best for you again. Its times like this when gotta stay strong and stick together to solve our problems. 

• Upvote 2

• Founder

Try giving this community everything you possibly could and then still get dumped on by the person who you were trying to help most, he did the same thing to Ramsy before also.  So far I haven't said anything that wasn't true, and as for bo3 its nice to see so many people care and want to help out now with mod tools being at least 5 months away, lets see who is still around when the time comes

Well, you're not.