Downtime

Ramsy

As I don't see there being a more fitting place to mention this in, I'll use this subforum.

The forums been experiencing a lot of downtime lately, around 22:00 GMT + 2 to 02:30 GMT + 2 for me, mainly.

But what's a more pressing matter - the website being unresponsive or Classixz not just not doing anything, but not even saying anything?

ZAM on bo1 is not going the best, but we cant throw this site down for the time being because we still have hope, bo3 modding tools is coming out in just over 4 months and from that point in time who knows... new game new people, new admins, new community. I hope classixz will share the responsibility of payments, commands etc. But it IS his mod. all we can do is hope the right decision will come true and everything will be balanced and so on when bo3 mod tools is out. We have our issues and it would be nice for them to be fixed, at the moment this community is falling apart but we do have another chance. BO3, personally i hope you guys stand along with ZAM until the time being, you don't have to play everyday but as Indy said just be on the website daily, not needing to post helpful tips or anything but just ya know say hey in shout box, make sure we all get along and we can pull through.

i have got so much more to say but yeh its all been mentioned b4 and doesn't look like anyone is doing anything about it apart from a few certain people. 

ZAM on bo1 is not going the best, but we cant throw this site down for the time being because we still have hope, bo3 modding tools is coming out in just over 4 months and from that point in time who knows... new game new people, new admins, new community. I hope classixz will share the responsibility of payments, commands etc. But it IS his mod. all we can do is hope the right decision will come true and everything will be balanced and so on when bo3 mod tools is out. We have our issues and it would be nice for them to be fixed, at the moment this community is falling apart but we do have another chance. BO3, personally i hope you guys stand along with ZAM until the time being, you don't have to play everyday but as Indy said just be on the website daily, not needing to post helpful tips or anything but just ya know say hey in shout box, make sure we all get along and we can pull through.

i have got so much more to say but yeh its all been mentioned b4 and doesn't look like anyone is doing anything about it apart from a few certain people. 

hes talking about website beeing down and ur talking about hope and bo3, me nono understand