can we stop this please?

Nagini

23197 Cookie TempBan Friday, 20/11/2015 (21:46) Sunday, 22/11/2015 (21:46) Rage Quit is NOT allowed! [Noticed by Gunter] (by BLOODY) - Ban expires 22-11-15 21:11.

ok i mean wtf? today i have played 20 minutes of ZAM and i didnt rq ask BrEn he was playing with me. yesterday i dont know if i even played ZAM.....i have played ZAM today at like 9PM and when i left i tiped 11+bb (BrEn saw it cuz he was playing with me and we were chatting in steam).

@Gunter when i die u always say FAG DOWN and then when i kill u u wait me to leave(when its 11+ or when zombies aint picked yet) and then notice me. it happened already that i have left when it was 14 zombies and u noticed me for RQ and belluci deleted notice. i mean can you just stop being so fucking childish? oh and btw can you just please stop downvoting all my post? old and new....

Gunter rated negatively a post you made in 1 vs 1 with hunting ^^

Nov 17 2015 11:48 PM

i mean always when i come check UU site i see this.
oh and gunter...when u werent UU member or u didnt had CC u was nice guy. i wish you could be same again.now ur acting like ur god cuz u have cc and u think i can fucking abuse commands u have and just be rude 24/7...i mean not cool i got ban just cuz of you faul notice.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rage Quit Log : 20/11/2015 (18:27) : Cookie (rq2): Players: 18, Zombies: 10, Survivors: 8
  20/11/2015 (18:27) : Cookie (rq1): Players: 8, Zombies: 5, Survivors: 3
  20/11/2015 (18:25) : Cookie (rq3): Players: 16, Zombies: 3, Survivors: 13

According to the Rage Quit Log, you left about 3 times that day. Not sure if they were total legit rage quits or if you had computer problems but I'll wait for Bloody and see his side of the story.

[] TempBan Friday, 20/11/2015 (21:46) Sunday, 22/11/2015 (21:46) Rage Quit is NOT allowed! [Noticed by Gunter] (by BLOODY) - Ban expires 22-11-15 21:11.  [uU]Bloody

[] TempBan Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:26) Friday, 20/11/2015 (21:26) Rage Quit is NOT Allowed! - 3 Days Ban  [uU]Moon Bear

[] Notice Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:25) Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:25) rq3  [uU]Scooby Doo

You got noticed, then got a 3 hour ban from Moon Bear, then received a 2 day ban from Bloody. I realize once you are an admin (between levels 40-79) that you can only ban people for 3 hours. But Gunter and Moon Bear wanted you banned for a longer period of time which I see no point in doing (from my side of view though). But Bloody, Moon Bear, and Gunter have their reasons.

• Upvote 1

I would love to back you up but i was only on for like 10 minutes when u were on. during that time you didnt rq, but i cant say anything about other times. 

Oh and a tip, the best way to make people stop down voting you is.. dont give a dam like seriously, its just rep, we all want a good one but we cant help that. and as gunter said he only down votes useless things and/or stuff he doesn't agree with. Ask anyone if they had a problem with people downvoting them alot. their answer will be oh i just said i dont care and then they stop. Gunter aint mean btw.. just get on his good side and gg wp, your best friends. Me and him arent best friends but seriously when we get along its really fun to play with him, but on the other hand when we arent playing together its not enjoyable. just make the effort to be friends with him. But most of all respect his answers.

I would love to back you up but i was only on for like 10 minutes when u were on. during that time you didnt rq, but i cant say anything about other times. 

Oh and a tip, the best way to make people stop down voting you is.. dont give a dam like seriously, its just rep, we all want a good one but we cant help that. and as gunter said he only down votes useless things and/or stuff he doesn't agree with. Ask anyone if they had a problem with people downvoting them alot. their answer will be oh i just said i dont care and then they stop. Gunter aint mean btw.. just get on his good side and gg wp, your best friends. Me and him arent best friends but seriously when we get along its really fun to play with him, but on the other hand when we arent playing together its not enjoyable. just make the effort to be friends with him. But most of all respect his answers.

yes gunter is  a good player and he can be nice but sometimes he cant behave.....

Rage Quit Log : 20/11/2015 (18:27) : Cookie (rq2): Players: 18, Zombies: 10, Survivors: 8

20/11/2015 (18:27) : Cookie (rq1): Players: 8, Zombies: 5, Survivors: 3

20/11/2015 (18:25) : Cookie (rq3): Players: 16, Zombies: 3, Survivors: 13

According to the Rage Quit Log, you left about 3 times that day. Not sure if they were total legit rage quits or if you had computer problems but I'll wait for Bloody and see his side of the story.

[] TempBan Friday, 20/11/2015 (21:46) Sunday, 22/11/2015 (21:46) Rage Quit is NOT allowed! [Noticed by Gunter] (by BLOODY) - Ban expires 22-11-15 21:11.  [uU]Bloody

[] TempBan Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:26) Friday, 20/11/2015 (21:26) Rage Quit is NOT Allowed! - 3 Days Ban  [uU]Moon Bear

[] Notice Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:25) Friday, 20/11/2015 (18:25) rq3  [uU]Scooby Doo

You got noticed, then got a 3 hour ban from Moon Bear, then received a 2 day ban from Bloody. I realize once you are an admin (between levels 40-79) that you can only ban people for 3 hours. But Gunter and Moon Bear wanted you banned for a longer period of time which I see no point in doing (from my side of view though). But Bloody, Moon Bear, and Gunter have their reasons.

viirus there is a wannabe cookie guy and he keep breaking rules.so maybe they notice+banned other guy not me.i see him alot in servers to break rules

Yesterday Gunter wanted me to ban a player named Cookie, we had a search for the "right" Cookie since there're a few players named so. Gunter noticed you (not sure if it was the right one), but he's a Trusted Member, so if he says that you broke the rules, I (we) belive him. He wanted you to be banned for 2 days, because that's the "punishment" for it. Maybe you feel like you got treated unfair, because Moon Bear banned you (for 3 hours) as well, but I won't make a big thing about that.

As Viirus said, according to the Rage Quit Log, you left the game 3 times and than you got noticed for it. I don't see where the problem is.

• Upvote 1

Cookie, about the downvoting. There is a downvote option on the website. I downvoted your post about the 1v1 cause I thought it was the most useless post I've seen on this website (except for this one). Get over yourself. You have downvoted me too and you don't see me whining in the shoutbox. And I don't downvote every post you make cause I dont like you, I have upvoted posts you have made too.

'' oh and gunter...when u werent UU member or u didnt had CC u was nice guy. i wish you could be same again. now ur acting like ur god cuz u have cc ''

I did not even talk to you before I got into UU so I don't get how you can accuse me of changing after I got into uu <.<
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Downvote does NOT equal the person personally hating you. It means they don't like what you had to say. It's kinda like criticism, and I love criticism, cause without it I'd just be this annoying cunt. See Facebook? See how there is no downvote option? Notice how half the people who post on it say worthless shit that looks like someone with an IQ of 80 wrote it? "One million likes and I will clean my room" "5 likes and I will show my dick" BITCH! show it anyway! They don't know to do so without downvote options.

TL:DR Downvote is a way of saying "change what you post" and without it everyone would be posting stupid shit and not getting punished and or criticized. 

• Upvote 3

Me and Gunter where playing when you left the game, Gunter noticed you and after that i banned you for 3hrs. So both me and Gunter saw you rq, so you cant blame Gunter on this one.

kden  ida which map did i leave on?

i left with 11zombies on cracked -.-

Viirus has already showed clear proof of you rq, now as i said i cant back you up or argue against you because i wasnt there when you did so/didnt do so. but from what ive seen, very clear proof has been shown which makes gunter, Moon bear, and bloodys case even more stronger, if i had anything to say right now to help your cause, it would be just to stop the argueing because we all dont want beef, i mean yo have what? 1 day ban left of it? Just deal with it, if their turns out to be a mistake they will apologise. No need to keep beef going over a 2 day ban that has 1 day left, so lets just all settle down before anything big happends.

Didnt you fucking read what I wrote... that was different cookie (UK) which got noticed and then banned not you, but i suggest to ban you for low IQ and that proof which Viirus showed relates to that different Cookie (UK)... 

• Upvote 3

Didnt you fucking read what I wrote... that was different cookie (UK) which got noticed and then banned not you, but i suggest to ban you for low IQ and that proof which Viirus showed relates to that different Cookie (UK)... 

-.- didnt get it....i soulda get a clanname or smth so u can know which is which?

I wanna ban anyone who asks/says 11 players I'm leaving/ 11 players can I leave? It's the most annoying thing ever. If it's a rule you won't get banned if you leave, you don't need to announce it or I'll just fucking despise you. Idgaf if no one else feels the same way, you're a fag when you type those words in.

• Upvote 3

I wanna ban anyone who asks/says 11 players I'm leaving/ 11 players can I leave? It's the most annoying thing ever. If it's a rule you won't get banned if you leave, you don't need to announce it or I'll just fucking despise you. Idgaf if no one else feels the same way, you're a fag when you type those words in.

*insert gif with much applauds and many wows*