December Tournaments

stlmokevin

It's been awhile since my last tournament, so lets fix that.

(i'm sick. December Tournaments are post-poned until further notice. Sorry gang.)

December Tournaments:

Instead of two $25 contests, there will now be five $10 contests.

12/19- Run & Gun

No camping whatsoever. No restrictions on class or weapons. This is for Regular players only!

5 Rounds on US, 5 Rounds on EU

12/19- Iron Man Challenge

NO ATTACKING WHATSOEVER! NO CAMPING WHATSOEVER! Evade the zombies at all costs. Most impressive run wins! (HIDING IN A STATIONARY SPOT IS NOT ALLOWED!) Open to everyone!

*This event will start at the 7 minute mark. This would give zombies and survivors time to get speedo/fast zombie.

12/20- Stuck on You

Team up with a friend. Highest scoring 2 person team will win. Must stay together no matter what!  This is for Regular players only!

12/20- I'm on TV?

End the round in style. Best final kill-cam wins!  Open to everyone!

12/19 & 12/20- Friends of ZAM!

Show your support for the community by rocking the ZAM tag as your clan tag! This tournament is for non-members, highest score wins! No teams, no restrictions.  This is for Regular players only!

• Upvote 9

I'll be glad to help you if you need me, Kevin.

I appreciate the offer, but I was hoping to have the new staff members help out if possible.

@Moon Bear @gart3 @Alapoulka - If the three of you are available that weekend, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate your help. Basically, I would want you to perform your normal staff duties while I keep score of everyone participating. You may participate as well, but only for fun.

• Upvote 2

Define regular players?? That is just restrictions on moderator and up to get the prize? Also I pick hart nab for camping if he's on.... Gg wp we will be the aa12 noobs of the server. I've got a challenge for you Kevin. The challenge is:

Step 1- train Charlie to be rly good camper

Step 2- kick ass with him.

Hell you never told me who won the last contest I offered to match the prize $$ you were offering. Did anyone even win that one or is the $$ going into the UU pot?

Sorry everytime I hear Pot I get giddy.

The last event was the VIP giveaway of which we received Zero requests, lol.

• Upvote 1

A regular player means not a past or present UU member/staff member.

As for Charlie, I expect he'll be kicking all of our asses in due time.

Due time? pfft give me this weekend with him, and well be ready. Ill have him ready for the stlmo family pair. ill teach him all i know about camping, while also teaching him how to run. (learnt what i have from Indy videos... step 1 wait why am i telling you pffft wait and see charlie will know)

Will you be able to buy skins with the prize money, or is it only steam? 

If you could buy skins with the money i'd gladly participate.

Also at what hour will these tournaments go on, Some players might have a diffrent time zone which leads to them not being able to participate

Will you be able to buy skins with the prize money, or is it only steam? 

If you could buy skins with the money i'd gladly participate.

Also at what hour will these tournaments go on, Some players might have a diffrent time zone which leads to them not being able to participate

If you'd prefer to have your winnings as a skin pack, i'm OK with that. Any remainder of your winnings would be donated to the website however. :P

As for the time's, they aren't set yet but they will be based on the Central Time Zone as that's where I reside.

• Upvote 1

So from what I'm getting we will be able to use this money for ZAM/steam products, and if I was to spend it on ZAM I would get the rest of the money donated.

If I was to win donate the whole lot :P I still would get a prize of winning, it called the winner

In the interest of fairness to everyone, I've decided to change up the tournament a little bit.

Instead of two $25 contests, there will now be five $10 contests.

12/19- Run & Gun

No camping whatsoever. No restrictions on class or weapons. This is for Regular players only!

12/19- Iron Man Challenge

NO ATTACKING WHATSOEVER! NO CAMPING WHATSOEVER! Evade the zombies at all costs. Most impressive run wins! (HIDING IN A STATIONARY SPOT IS NOT ALLOWED!)  Open to everyone!

*This event will start at the 7 minute mark. This would give zombies and survivors time to get speedo/fast zombie.

12/20- Stuck on You

Team up with a friend. Highest scoring 2 person team will win. Must stay together no matter what!  This is for Regular players only!

12/20- I'm on TV?

End the round in style. Best final kill-cam wins!  Open to everyone!

12/19 & 12/20- Friends of ZAM!

Show your support for the community by rocking the ZAM tag as your clan tag! This tournament is for non-members, highest score wins! No teams, no restrictions.  This is for Regular players only!

Edited by stlmokevin
  • Upvote 4

12/19 & 12/20- YOU DECIDE! Come up with an original idea, and maybe I'll choose it for the 5th tourney.

"Uhm, I can't decide..." - use Random Weapon as many times as you can in one single game; the person with the most weapons purchased wins.